My first entry... MeyLin's Adobo Egg and Tokwa Handpulled Noodle Soup.

I love the texture of the noodles, the yummy (& comforting) soup.. plus the tofu and adobo egg that comes with it! A snack size is Php110.. but this can really fill you up (I promise!) :D
This is definitely.. LOVE!! :)

20 shout-outs:
I have heard of MeyLin's way back, but haven't tried their dishes yet... rainy days na, this is one perfect rainy day dish.
My Food Trip Friday dish is now served HERE. Happy food tripping!
Welcome Aboard!!! I've seen you all the time visiting all the Food Trippers and been wondering if you have a blog to return the favor,finally you decided to join in the fun. :)
and oh-so-yummy on your first entry,Adobo Egg is so new to me, I love the soup!
Thanks for joining us and hopefully to see you again next week. :)
wow, this looks yummy, perfect for rainy days... hehehe.. Mine is up at Table for Five
BTW, I’m having a Link Exchange Project, I’m inviting you to join, please visit Petty Things in Life and click the badge to join. Thank You and hope to see you.
Glad you finally decided to join! Welcome :)
Hand-pulled noodles are also available in PP and it's a fun thing to watch while they make it in front of their customers.
We Ate This!
hmmm delisyoso!!
i so love your FTF entry .parang sarpa higupin ng soup
i have a sudden craving for my favorite hand-pulled noddle soup also at Mey-Lin's. perfect in this cloudy weather.:p
Welcome to FTF!!I bet it's love at first slurp!!*wink
Greetings from Japan!Nice meeting you here at FTF ^_^
@Jenn: yeah, their food's so yummy!! their chicken & mushroom noodle soup is so good too :) love watching how they make the handpulled noodles right infront of you..
@Willa: now I'm joining, LOL! adobo egg is new to me too when I tried it in Meylin.. but fell in love with it right after Ive tried it.
Wow! Great to find you at FTF...anyway, how is tofu and tokwa different? it confuses me a bit...hmmm! Adobo egg? how to make it? any idea?...sorry got so many questions now. :D
Guiltless Grub
Yum! I love soups :) I would love to try that! :)
My Food Trip Friday entry here
@dharma shots: dunno how to make adobo egg too! haha but it's yummy. i think they probably simmered it in adobo sauce? coz the egg was hardboiled but not white.. a bit dark, parang may soy sauce :D
@melcole: try try try!!
to all, thanks for the welcome!! thanks for dropping by too.
the recipe is new to me.. looks so yummy! sarap sa tag ulan.
mukang masarap at naku mabenta yan ke hubby ko :)
finally, I found your blog...I can pay you back to all the comments you've done in mine.
Ang sarap naman...another must try recipe for me...
this looks so good esp this rainy month!
in behalf of FTF..welcome to the group!....:)
haven't tried that dish yet....hehehhe!
btw, if you have a chance hope you can join my 2nd giveaway contest!
this looks so good esp this rainy month!
hmmm delisyoso!!
Welcome Aboard!!! I've seen you all the time visiting all the Food Trippers and been wondering if you have a blog to return the favor,finally you decided to join in the fun. :)
and oh-so-yummy on your first entry,Adobo Egg is so new to me, I love the soup!
Thanks for joining us and hopefully to see you again next week. :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü