I love pasta and I prefer Italian- style pasta especially if it's in oil- or tomato- based sauce (uhmm, no white sauce for me. Not so fond of it!). But I do have cravings for Pinoy-style once in a while. Jollibee and Amber's tops my list until I got to try Makati Supermarket's Spaghetti.
Friday, July 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


20 shout-outs:
Ang saya kapag we get to discover new things... usually at times I get a little hesitant, pero kapag masarap ang food, ang sarap talaga! :)
I also love Jollibee spaghetti.
My FTF post is up HERE. Have a yummy weekend!
i lurve! i lurv! hmmmm
kahit anong pasta basta cheese loaded ... heheh.. Jollibee spag ay medyo maasim ... .. FOOD TRIP here
@Jenn: Yup! I got curious about this coz dmaing raves e!
and that's cheap pa ha.. one regular order is P78 I think and a large one is less than P100 (good for two na). :D comes with buttered toast pa!
i miss Makati Supermarket's spaghetti. it was my favorite meal in the 80's when there was still a Makati Supermarket in ayala center. if i'm not mistaken, sa location ng Glorietta 2 and 3 ang Makati Supermarket n'on.:p
Wow. We never heard of them. We also love Pinoy-style / sweet-style spaghetti, like how Jollibee's pasta. Definitely, this is a must-try for us. Thanks for sharing!
If you have the time, we hope you can check out our blog, too.
Our Food Trip Friday entry (1st):
We Love Subway Sandwiches!
Wow! I have to try this!
looks yum! happy weekend!
When I crave for spaghetti I usually go to jollibee weeeehhh suwerte nila inendorsed natin hehehe
my husband likes the pinoy style spaghetti... :) i wish there's jollibee here too... looks truly delish.
Yup! ayoko rin ng white sauce for spaghetti,parang bland ng dating pag hindi makulay ang buhay! lol!
I miss pinoy style spaghetti-sweet sauce^_^drooled!!!
Happy FTF!!
@Luna: Makati Supermart is in Alabang. Although they said they have this spaghetti available in Cash & Carry coffee shops and Unimart too! :)
@Willa: I easily get sawa with white sauce. I just don't really like it. Haha...
Now I suddenly missed this spag!
Wow, mukha ngang masarap. I'll definitely try this spaghetti. Thanks for sharing :)
sarah: uh huh!! try it ;)
sarah: uh huh!! try it ;)
Wow. We never heard of them. We also love Pinoy-style / sweet-style spaghetti, like how Jollibee's pasta. Definitely, this is a must-try for us. Thanks for sharing!
If you have the time, we hope you can check out our blog, too.
Our Food Trip Friday entry (1st):
We Love Subway Sandwiches!
my husband likes the pinoy style spaghetti... :) i wish there's jollibee here too... looks truly delish.
When I crave for spaghetti I usually go to jollibee weeeehhh suwerte nila inendorsed natin hehehe
i used to eat this spag at makati supermarket which was just across makati landmark. as we rarely go to Alabang Town Center, i get to taste this rarely too. i miss their saucy sauce, ha ha ha
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü