Give your cravings the green light. ♥
I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck
You've had a delicious breakfast. Uhmmm, I think you forgot luscious badge...Hehehe Happy weekend!!!
I want a slice!!!!
yummy and tempting! but i got to lose some weight *wink*xoxoMrsM
Looks delicious!Spice Up Your Life
I am bit a fan of the cheesecake, but when I saw this at a Banapple store, I hoped to get a taste of it, too. :)You can check out my Yummy Sunday post HERE.
oh that is bloody expensive! di ako makakabili nyan ever sa Pinas hihi.but looks really yummy though.i added you to my bloglist =)
wow! that's a great treat at the start of the day!
Kero, that's cheap na. There are cakes way more expensive than that.
wow, sarap naman nito
Great treat! Indulge!
sugar rush to start the day! ;) try their blueberry cheesecake too!
Kathy: saw that too. i guess since i like chocolates, i'd try those choco-based cheesecakes next time naman :)Junneth: iindulge talaga.. just had my last slice of cake from Banapple for breakfast-- Myster-Reese's wicked pie! Yummm!!
i want this for merienda! :)
Wow! I like this! :)
i love cheese cake!
it looks wonderful! do they have strawberry shortcake?
blauearth: not sure though. i know they also have strawberry amaretto cheesecake.
i've got to try this.... :)
nakikikain din here sis..ehehhehe!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü
22 shout-outs:
You've had a delicious breakfast. Uhmmm, I think you forgot luscious badge...Hehehe Happy weekend!!!
I want a slice!!!!
yummy and tempting! but i got to lose some weight *wink*
xoxo
MrsM
Looks delicious!
Spice Up Your Life
I am bit a fan of the cheesecake, but when I saw this at a Banapple store, I hoped to get a taste of it, too. :)
You can check out my Yummy Sunday post HERE.
oh that is bloody expensive! di ako makakabili nyan ever sa Pinas hihi.
but looks really yummy though.
i added you to my bloglist =)
wow! that's a great treat at the start of the day!
Kero, that's cheap na. There are cakes way more expensive than that.
wow, sarap naman nito
Great treat! Indulge!
sugar rush to start the day! ;) try their blueberry cheesecake too!
Kathy: saw that too. i guess since i like chocolates, i'd try those choco-based cheesecakes next time naman :)
Junneth: iindulge talaga.. just had my last slice of cake from Banapple for breakfast-- Myster-Reese's wicked pie! Yummm!!
i want this for merienda! :)
Wow! I like this! :)
i love cheese cake!
it looks wonderful! do they have strawberry shortcake?
blauearth: not sure though. i know they also have strawberry amaretto cheesecake.
i've got to try this.... :)
nakikikain din here sis..ehehhehe!
nakikikain din here sis..ehehhehe!
wow! that's a great treat at the start of the day!
yummy and tempting! but i got to lose some weight *wink*
xoxo
MrsM
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü