![]() |
| Vegetarian Noodle Soup |
Love that it's served piping hot (perfect for the gloomy weather this afternoon) and it's really loaded with fresh and crunchy veggies!
![]() |
| noodle soup + chili sauce = yummy! |
Would you believe this snack size (which seems to be a "regular" serving already) costs only P100?! =) Never thought something healthy can be this good. Two thumbs up!!!



26 shout-outs:
This is one healthy serving for FTF.
Looks good!
I will recommend this to my hubby :) he loves soup with lots of veggies ...
Really looks yummy and healthy too! Happy Weekend!
Mey Lin will always get a 2 thumbs up from me! I wanna try that soon! :)
Perfect for the rainy season here.
My family is a fan of noodles,not only noodles but healthy noodles like your entry^_^
Food Trip Friday
parang i saw Mey Lin at Legazpi Market.
looks so delicious! happy weekend! :)
That looks very yummy and for the fact it's all vegetable it's healthy food too. I wonder what kind of noodle they used to this one. Wanting to recreate this one hehe. Happy Saturday!
Spare ribs
Thanks for joining FoodTripFriday!
healthy and delicious!
Looks so good!
Spice Up Your Life
i wanna try that..
Yummy and healthy I love this!
sarap nyan lalo na pag umuulan ...
i want that tooo
(ps: kindly pls show the meme button/link back so that i know what to put on my link thanx)
here's my food TRIP friday entry
here's my FOOD FRIDAY entry
here's my YUMMY SUNDAY entry
That has got to be the healthiest bowl of noodles I have ever seen!
my Yummy Sunday post
loaded with yummy goodness... true.. sarap pag-umuulan..
Yummy Sunday here
this is indeed a healthy food!
Perfectly Blended
I'm suddenly craving for some hot noodle soup! It would be perfect for the bagyo weather right now. Hehe. :-)
Grabe, we went to Mey Lini last week and also saw the price drop on their menu. We usually order squid with special sauce and fried string beans... sarap!
xoxo
MrsM
loaded with yummy goodness... true.. sarap pag-umuulan..
Yummy Sunday here
sarap nyan lalo na pag umuulan ...
i wanna try that..
Perfect for the rainy season here.
Really looks yummy and healthy too! Happy Weekend!
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü