About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Saturday, November 27

Banapple's Migs Gallabergher burger

Finally got a chance to try Banapple's new branch in Ayala Triangle- Makati. The place was small so it tends to be so crowded when a lot of people are dining in plus those waiting for their take-out orders. I also found out that they only have a few items on their menu.. I wonder when they'll have their regular menu available.

I wanted to try their pasta however they didn't have Pasta Verde (penne in pesto sauce) available. I settled for Migs Gallerbergher burger instead.


On the menu, they described it as "Juicy and herby all beef patty on mixed greens, topped with special garlic-sour cream- barbecue sauce and lots of sliced onions, and blanketed by melted cheese and gooey mozzarella."

Since I like my burger plain (just with the greens), I requested they remove the sour cream- bbq sauce and mayonnaise and had it replaced with catsup. The patty was thick and tasty (but I'm not sure if it's grilled or fried). I just wish they'd add some tomatoes and pickles in the burger for added flavor. It was kinda bland without the sauce or catsup. The burger came with some chips which my sister munched on. I think it's just some barbecue- flavored chips you get from the grocery.

If I was to rate the burger, gotta give it 7 out of 10. I'm still hoping I can try the pasta soon and hope it will not be disappointing. Going back though for their cakes! :)

20 shout-outs:

Maharlikah said...

Thank you for linking again. It looks so delicious!

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

That is one big Burger!!!!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

@foodtripfriday: the bun wasn't that big.. just like the ordinary burger bun.. the patty was meaty though!

gemini said...

This is burgernomic gastronomic....good for one day!

Jenn Valmonte said...

That's a big burger! I am missing Banapple na talaga.

my Food Trip Friday post

By the way, I would like to invite you for my Weekend Eating meme, if you want to join (and I hope you do), you can view the rules HERE. Thanks so much.

♥peachkins♥ said...

will go back to Banapple..dami ko nakikita dito!

Yami said...

I haven't tried it, but looks really yummy! :)

Unknown said...

ang laki naman, di ko kayang ubusin kahit masarap pa sya heheeh.

mine is up here

Momgen said...

Hubby's favorite...Happy yummy Sunday.

Mine is here

Bogie said...

I love this burgers and this one is mouth watering! :)

Anonymous said...

wow!! makes me hungry!! looks really yummy..

Anonymous said...

wow!! makes me hungry!! looks really yummy..

Smarla said...

hey a banapple sighting! :)

i havent tried that branch yet and i havent tried their burgers. have you tried their rice meals - they're the best :)

Madz said...

You are a Banapple fan na talaga. I'd also want some tomatoes, pickles and other add ons, I like my burger loaded. Don't they have add-ons kind of thing for their burgers or other food? :)

Anonymous said...

looks really big and yummy plus healthy, too! have a great week! :)

Jamie said...

Haha, one thing's clear - you are totally a Bannaple fan!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

smarla- havent tried the rice meals, im interested to try it! :) i wanted pasta last Saturday but then the Ayala branch still has limited menu.

chick-chat with jamie: LOVE their cakes talaga. as in!!

thanks all for dropping by :D

princess_dyanie said...

how much is this? super daming tao when we went kaya nag take out nalang kami ng cakes :) masarap ngaaaa :)

i♥pinkc00kies said...

dyanie: P165. yeah super crowded kasi their area is small :(

Kim, USA said...

This looks very yummy!
http://manangskusina.blogspot.com/2010/12/pork-barbeque.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü