I bought it Friday night and just kept it in the fridge. Decided to bring it to work today and ate it for lunch. I just popped it quickly in the microwave before I ate it.
Gladly, it really didn't disappoint. The pie was loaded with mushrooms and cheese, plus the crust itself was buttery and really tasty! It was so HUGE, it will be kinda hard for you to finish the whole thing (unless you're so hungry or has a really big appetite).
![]() |
| Banapple's Cheese and Mushroom Pie (P65) |

7 shout-outs:
i like their chicken pie and potato salad! :p im so glad qc goodies are now in makati! yehey! :)
I'll try this next time I go there..
so sad walang banapple dito sa Davao... pero looks yummy should try this on Dec. there.. heheh sana matuloy.
For something as cheap as Php65, it's really a winner that it can be so filling. I must have a bite of that soon!
I know, their pies are really really huge! i bought their creamy chicken pie and I had such a hard time finishing it since it was so big and filling :D
iyaiyayow: i don't want a creamy filling kasi kaya havent tried the tuna or chicken pie :P
peachkins & vernz: you should try! :P
madz: yah, pag naubos mo the whole thing, baka 2 days kang busog, LOL!
smarla: i know! haha. dapat you share it with someone nalang.
Banapple's pies are super huge. di ko kaya ubusin kahit matakaw ako
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü