About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Monday, November 15

Starbucks' Christmas Ham and Berry Wrap

Christmas season has started in Starbucks. The Christmas drinks are back plus new cakes and pastries especially for the Holidays.

Christmas Ham & Berry Wrap
One of their new sandwiches which caught my interest is the Ham & Berry Wrap.

I was thinking of trying it since last week and since I cannot resist the urge, I gave in to my cravings. I first called up one branch to ask if this has a mayonnaise- based dressing! Good news... it's mayonnaise- free! Ok then, this will be my lunch for today.

honey ham, mixed greens, cheese, walnuts and berries... yummy!
The berry dressing was a bit sweet although it complemented well the honey ham, cheese and mixed greens. I also loved the walnuts inside that added crunch to the wrap. It was filling but wouldn't make you feel bloated after finishing the whole thing.

Php 140.00
I'll definitely buy this again. Hope they add it in their regular menu. ;)

6 shout-outs:

Madz said...

Correct me if I'm wrong but hindi ba a little bit small yung wrap?

Is one wrap good for a full lunch meal na? :)

i♥pinkc00kies said...

madz: for me, its good for a meal na...

Toni said...

ooh i wanna try this!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

toni: GO :D will order this again soon!!

Lady E said...

cookiespink, this is also enough for me. sometimes i have to halve it pa nga because i can't finish it. it's too filling!

Smarla said...

OMG! :) more starbucks christmas treaaaaats! i want :) ugh starbucks is making me eat so much this christmas

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü