About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Friday, December 31

Chili Soup.. take two!

My lunch for today...


*buuuurp* ooops! ;) I noticed though the bread wasn't as good as before. Seems like it was old??

(See my previous review on The Soup Kitchen's chili soup and wheat bread here...)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

5 shout-outs:

Unknown said...

i think good chili soups are in Mexican restaurants.:p

i♥pinkc00kies said...

too bad im not so fond of mexican food (like burritos, chimichanga, etc) so we dont frequently go there. i wanna try the chili cup in mexicali though :)

Momgen said...

Looks good. Happy FTF!

Mine is here

Madz said...

I love how you really give in to your cravings, like what your blog's description says, haha. :)

Kristine said...

I am a big fan of The Soup Kitchen. I really felt bad when I was told the Glorietta branch had closed.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü