Cheesecakes aren't really my thing but since I've heard of a lot of raves about this blueberry cheesecake in Banapple and I love their other cakes/ pies, I decided to give it a try!
Surprisingly, I LIKED IT! :) The blueberry topping perfectly complemented the cheesecake and of course (my favorite part of the pie), the crust. I tried their
Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake but I like this blueberry one better. It was rich and creamy but with just the right amount of sweetness.
 |
| a slice is only P90!! |
Those who love cheesecakes must try this one. :)
5 shout-outs:
I haven't tried Blueberry Cheesecake yet,maybe soon!
waaaahhhh....penge!
im a fan of cheesecake! wanna grab one na tuloy...
This looks delicious!
i love banapple but i haven't tried this one :D masarap yung pecan pie din nila :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü