My sibling tried their fish ala pobre and gave it a thumbs up too. The fish fillet was big enough and flavorful. The sauce was a bit sweet so it's can be somewhat "nakakaumay" when you're about to finish the dish.
Sunday, January 23
Pasta Verde
Finally, I got to try one of the pasta dishes that Banapple offers--- Pasta Verde.
I loved the pesto sauce (with a bit of garlicky flavor) on penne with chopped nuts. The bread looks yummy too, but didn't bother to try it since I'm just focusing on my pasta. I wish though that they make it a little less oily.
My sibling tried their fish ala pobre and gave it a thumbs up too. The fish fillet was big enough and flavorful. The sauce was a bit sweet so it's can be somewhat "nakakaumay" when you're about to finish the dish.
I'll go back to try more dishes next time! :)
My sibling tried their fish ala pobre and gave it a thumbs up too. The fish fillet was big enough and flavorful. The sauce was a bit sweet so it's can be somewhat "nakakaumay" when you're about to finish the dish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 shout-outs:
Try the ribs. They're really good and large sized servings too.
I agree that their pasta (actually, almost all of their dishes) are oily.
I also like their salads. :)
looks great!
wow... ang sarap sarap naman nito!
it looks yummy indeed! and the bread too. :)
The home of YUMMY SUNDAY
I hope i can try that too
heres my weekend eating share
heres my yummy sunday treat
Try to order ribs next time ; )
xoxo
MrsM
Another must try added to my list.
Your new background is sooo cute by the way :)
i heard their cakes are good too. Btw, I have an ON-GOING giveaway... Hope you can join. Thanks!
this is how i want my pasta. pesto-styled pasta basilio.
haven't tried eating at banapple yet, but have tasted some of their pies and cakes...yummy!
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü