Give your cravings the green light. ♥
I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck
sarap...love it in chinese soup, add more taste...sarap din kapag nilagyan ng butter! happy food trip friday! :)
I wanted it with more butter!
is it mais season yet? Yum! We love maize!
reminds me of Ateneo corn. :-)
I love corn on the cob, we have a regular guy who sells these everyday and he puts lots of salt and butter on mine. Yum! Cheap treat!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü
5 shout-outs:
sarap...love it in chinese soup, add more taste...sarap din kapag nilagyan ng butter! happy food trip friday! :)
I wanted it with more butter!
is it mais season yet? Yum! We love maize!
reminds me of Ateneo corn. :-)
I love corn on the cob, we have a regular guy who sells these everyday and he puts lots of salt and butter on mine. Yum! Cheap treat!
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü