About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Saturday, February 5

Nestle Fruit Selection Ube-Langka Yogurt

I love the combination of ube and langka, so when I heard that Nestle launch a new flavor of yogurt, I knew this is a must-try for me.


I had it a while ago after I ate lunch and I LOOOOVED IT!! I ate it frozen and it's like you're just eating ice cream... but healthier! It has langka bits and the sweetness of the yogurt was just right. I'm gonna buy more of this when I go to the grocery next time. Two thumbs up!

10 shout-outs:

Anonymous said...

nakakatakam...my kids loves yogurt! sana may ganyang flavor din dito, hehehe! happy weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Ube and langka in ice cream and halo-halo are fine with me. But in yogurt?!?

i♥pinkc00kies said...

cheerful: it's so good :D

sybdive: it tastes like ice cream.. no sour taste from the yogurt. try it, you'll be surprised.

joei ♥ said...

Oohhhhh! I love Nestle Yogurt (especially the one with jelly in it) so I'll take your word for it and buy this tom :)


Visit me at Definitely, Maybe

Unknown said...

Buti ka pa natikman mo na yan sis. I am yet to check that sa grocery tomorrow eh. I think I will like it too. Favorite ko din kasi ang ube at langka. Hihi.

Chew On This said...

I'm not a fan of langka but I'm willing to try this one if ever I come across it in the grocery :)

mommy Orkid Belle said...

That looks delicious! My goodness I have not seen that around here. It sure would be nice to try some. :) Visiting!

Adin B

Anonymous said...

Hi there Crunch Queen!!!

Quite a blog you've got goin' here. I couldn't help but keep on clicking "Older Posts". Hahaha!

Thanks for all the comments you've been leaving on my blog. I hope you don't mind if I'd link up to yours.

- eNTeNG c",)(TM)(C)

i♥pinkc00kies said...

thanks to everyone who dropped by. Was in the grocery yesterday and I bought this ube-langka yogurt again and the almond lychee (another new flavor w/c I'll try for the 1st time) :D

Madz said...

I was gonna buy NFSY last Thursday night but Cash and Carry was out of it :| Sana makabili ako nyan this week, I'll have it for dinner! :P

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü