About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, February 15

Saranggani Smoked Fish Linguini

I recommend that you try the Saranggani Smoked Fish Linguini  in Travel Cafe Philippines.


Saranggani Smoked Fish Linguini
I was my first time to try that restaurant for Valentine's dinner yesterday and it didn't disappoint us.

Php290.00/ order
Linguini pasta with garlic and smoked fish from Saranggani Province
The linguini was al dente; the olive oil- based sauce has that garlicky taste which complemented well the smoked fish. It wasn't too salty but not bland either. 


Boyfie tried their Beef Tenderloin and said it was also good. Too bad I didn't get to take a photo of it. We're definitely giving it a two thumbs up! I think their other dishes are worth the try too. 

25 shout-outs:

Foodamn! said...

Love the pasta! plus the garlic and fish thing, a healthy meal.
Thanks for adding Foodamn Philippines to your blogroll sis!
I'll add yours too. :)

u8mypinkcookies said...

yeah... its so yummy :D no prob!!

Gita Asuncion said...

this looks good nga! sana matry namin one time... kaso, we dont frequent GB eh..

John Ray Cabrera said...

this is the one at Gbelt 5 right? everytime i pass by that floor, i am always tempted to try them out but i just don't have time. maybe... next next week. hopefully. Linguini Pasta looks so delish.

u8mypinkcookies said...

yup yup :)

u8mypinkcookies said...

try it when you get a chance, doc.

Midge said...

Travel Cafe looks quite interesting. I think I'll stop by and try the linguini on the way home from work one of these days. (That is, unless I'm sidetracked by all the new restaurants at the Ayala Triangle!)

u8mypinkcookies said...

yeah. medyo mabagal lang service but food's ok!

maiylah said...

that looks delicious! would love to try that...kaso medyo malayo. but who knows? just might find my way there one of these days... ;)

Mirage2g said...

is it smoked salmon? then you'll never go wrong!

u8mypinkcookies said...

not salmon. i think it's bangus? since from saranggani e. hehe! :D

u8mypinkcookies said...

just put it on your list diba :D

Cheerful said...

looks really delicious...hope someday we can try those linguini...and with your experience, the place sounds great! happy food trip friday! :)

chubskulit said...

Looks tasty!

Spice Up Your Life

Luna Miranda said...

gosh, i promised myself to one pasta a week and i already had my quota last night!:p this is my type of pasta. looks good.

u8mypinkcookies said...

happy ftf too! :D hope you like it.

u8mypinkcookies said...

go try it.

FoodTripFriday said...

I think the price is quite reasonable.

u8mypinkcookies said...

well, it is. since it tastes good!

Noobfoodie said...

linguini? with smoked fish? two thumbs up!!!!

u8mypinkcookies said...

yeah yeah!

blauearth said...

i'm not a linguini fan, but this looks interesting. love anything smoked, though.

u8mypinkcookies said...

it is.. well i suggest you try it even once :)

Smar said...

Oooh I haven't tried this restaurant yet :D okay, i'm definitely going here :D

u8mypinkcookies said...

cool. tell me what you think :P

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü