About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Sunday, March 27

A devilishly good brekky


A yummy brekky on a hot and sunny Sunday morning-- Chocolate Kiss Cafe's Devil's Food Cake.



My favorite!!! :)

6 shout-outs:

Midge said...

Chocolate cake for breakfast? I heartily approve!

Janet said...

cool. i had cake and coke for lunch last week. it was great.

btw, that's my son's favorite cake.

Cooking Gallery said...

I would love to have a brekky like this, chocolate cake, yay!!

Nick Ballesteros said...

Yay! Finally able to visit your blog. What a nice way to start your day... with chocolate cake!

Chew On This said...

I have eaten in The Chocolate Kiss only once and that was years ago. I never did try their chocolate cake. Instead, I ordered ratatouille. I think I just watched the movie that time and I was so curious. Do they have other branches beside the one in UP?

i♥pinkc00kies said...

chew on this: i think meron in morato..

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü