About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Saturday, April 16

US Beef Bistro Steak with Parmesan Spaghetti

First time to try this at The Old Spaghetti House... and it ain't bad!


The simplicity of the pasta (just in oil with parmesan cheese) complemented the beef steak. Good enough for the price (roughly around P200+).

14 shout-outs:

Gita Asuncion said...

looks good... how much was this?

Mel of mmdc7 Online said...

beef steak and a plain pasta with cheese.. sounds good. :)

Anonymous said...

a complete meal and looks really yummy! :) happy weekend! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...! happy Friday! :)

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

Another Yummy pasta worth trying for.

Chie Wilks said...

that parmesan spag looks inviting

late visit from FtF:
http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/2011/04/ftf-valentine-cravings.html

Unknown said...

looks like a filling combo.

Mirage said...

looks yummy! What I miss about Pinas, good food all the time!

gengen said...

So yummy can i have some? Mine is up...

Anonymous said...

Thats a lovely simple pasta

Unknown said...

yummy, want some...

http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/2011/04/yummy-sunday-1-saucy-palabok.html

wenn said...

yummy spaghetti!

Strawberrychocodahi said...

delicious pasta!

Madz said...

It's been years since I last dined at TOSH, I believe there's a branch in Cash and Carry. Will dine there after doing my grocery soon.

Aylin Vedad said...

simple but super yummy pasta! =)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü