About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Monday, May 2

Heavenly Ham Sandwich

Aside from Subway, I usually get my sandwich fix from Country Style. Here is my staple order from them... Heavenly Ham Sandwich!



For P95, you get loads of ham, lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes and pickles sandwiched on two toasted wheat bread slices. Instead of mayonnaise and buttered bread, I request that they put catsup and mustard.

It is indeed heavenly. Simple as it may seem but it's yummy.

10 shout-outs:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Country Style. I suddenly miss their donuts. =)

tigerfish said...

Love a simple sandwich like this anytime.

Faith said...

Soem people don't like their pasta, but theirs is one of my favorite spaghetti.

domjullian said...

Nice toast on the bread

Mel of mmdc7 Online said...

i miss country style's sandwiches..

Joy Calipes-Felizardo said...

delish! love their doughnuts as well!

Aileen said...

Looks really good! I should try this! :)

Aylin Vedad said...

i miss country style ='(. It's the part of my breakfast three years ago.

unknown specimen said...

sarap...

i also like country style's sandwiches, sad thing though is that some of their kiosk only offers doughnuts and coffee :(

i♥pinkc00kies said...

thanks all for dropping by! i hope they'll have more branches! try their franks with toast too. so good :D

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü