About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, May 25

Subway's Roast Beef Sub

My yummy lunch for today-- Subway's Roast Beef sandwich!

6" wheat bread, roast beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, jalapeno & pickles with mustard
See how loaded that is??


... and the best part is it's only P99 since it their "Sub of the Day"!

Two thumbs up!

11 shout-outs:

Mel of mmdc7 Online said...

wow! looks yummy and healthy at the same time.. can i have some sis?

maiylah said...

i miss subway!!!!!

will see if we can get one this weekend...lol. :)

raving mad said...

now that made my mouth watery!!! I want it! hehehe.
hope you can find time visit my site too http://aquinochris.blogspot.com

Clarissa said...

I envy you!Walang subway dito malapit sa amin!(T_T)I heard masasarap ang mga sandwiches nila^_^

http://ties-bonding.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-kids-bento.html

Happy FTF!

Unknown said...

i miss Subway, too!
i love your fully-loaded sandwich!

Lechon Macau

prettyblogger said...

yummy ... check mine here http://www.sweetiejake.com/2011/05/chicken-curry-pinoy-style.html

Anonymous said...

full of loads, looks delicious ad healthy! anyway, have a great weekend! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

Anonymous said...

I love subs, I can easily finish a 12 inch in no time. My fave is the pork riblet but I am not sure if you have that in the Philippines

i♥pinkc00kies said...

@mel: it is... :D

@maiylah: i hope they'll have a branch near my place too.

@raving mad, cheerful, prettyblogger: thanks for dropping by.. haha..

@Clarissa: yup, i love because we can choose what to include in the sandwich, and even the dressing.

@angsarap: i think we dont have it here. my have is their ham, turkey ham or roasted chicken breast 6" sub on wheat bread. :) i dont think i can finish a whole 12". lol.

jeanny said...

Woul you believe hindi pa ko nakakakain ng subway dito sa Pinas. When my office send me to Sydney at Melb yan ang madalas kong kainin kasi mura lang at malaki hehehe. :-)

Favorite kong sub sandwhich is tuna honey oats :-)

Joy Calipes-Felizardo said...

hmmm...I miss going to subway! Really love their cold subs!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü