About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Saturday, July 30

Banapple's Honeylovin' Crunch Cake

I'm just so happy to finally get a chance to buy a couple of cake slices from Banapple again. Since I missed this, I bought my two favorites-- Banoffee Pie and one of the cakes that I bought the very first time I went to Banapple, their Honeylovin' Crunch Cake!


The Honeylovin' Crunch cake is a vanilla pound cake with cream cheese filling, a very yummy icing and pecan brittles on top. 




I never was a big fan of thick icing on cakes but this one just appeals to my taste. I try to chill it in the freezer a few minutes before eating it so the icing won't be too melted and it lessens the sweetness. 


Yum yum yum!



Happy Saturday!! :)

14 shout-outs:

Marjorie said...

just tried banapple recently. i loved their banoffee. now i'm craving.

jellybelly said...

I love cakes with LOTS of icing :) That looks good!

The Twerp and I

Strawberrychocodahi said...

simply delicious! How I wish there is something like that here to where I am :<

upto6only said...

love the cakes at banapple. mura and delicious.

Anonymous said...

I've been craving for cakes since the day started and now I see your post on this!

You're evil. In a nice sort of way. ;-)

cheerful said...

i love cakes and this one sounds so delicious...i hope i can try it someday! visiting from FTF, have a great weekend. :)

kat-in-the-kitchen said...

oh look so yummy. Late visit for FTF. Hope you can visit mine too.

Gita Asuncion said...

kelan ko kaya ma try ang Banapple!!! it is so far from our place... :( i just crave everytime i visit your blog...

J said...

mmmm... when you said peanut brittle on top, parang naglaway ako hehehe...

peachkins said...

I am also addicted to Banapple's cakes! they're soooo delicious!

Boy Takaw said...

There's a Banapple just walking distance from my workplace pero I can't seem to find the time to go there. I will next week. I heard such a lot of good things about it.

Air Purifiers said...

That is some serious cake! I'm not normally a big fan off too much icing either, but that one looks yummy!
-Carrie

blogalag said...

Oh wow! I've never tried Banapple (I know right?!) and now I really want to visit the place so I can get me some of those lovely cakes!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

thanks all for dropping by! must-try! <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü