Give your cravings the green light. ♥
I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck
i love ginataang halo-halo too! yum! yum! =)
looks really delicious...i love it and that's something i am really missing these days! have a great weekend! :)
I love ginataang halo-halo, but I like it with lots of sago...
nakakatakam naman...miss ko na to...yum!
I love eating at Cafe via mare! Specially that guinataang halo halo and pancit luglug
This is one of our favorite snacks to order at Via Mare along with their puto bungbong. Here's my FTF entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/07/food-trip-friday-taberna-barcelona-tapas-y-vino/
This looks sooo good...I'm drooling.:D
yummy! makes me wanna cook guinataang halo-halo too! thanks for dropping by my blog.Added you in my bloglinks. =)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü
8 shout-outs:
i love ginataang halo-halo too! yum! yum! =)
looks really delicious...i love it and that's something i am really missing these days! have a great weekend! :)
I love ginataang halo-halo, but I like it with lots of sago...
nakakatakam naman...miss ko na to...yum!
I love eating at Cafe via mare! Specially that guinataang halo halo and pancit luglug
This is one of our favorite snacks to order at Via Mare along with their puto bungbong. Here's my FTF entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/07/food-trip-friday-taberna-barcelona-tapas-y-vino/
This looks sooo good...I'm drooling.:D
yummy! makes me wanna cook guinataang halo-halo too!
thanks for dropping by my blog.
Added you in my bloglinks. =)
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü