Oh my God! I literally haven't had this of years... and I'm just so happy to finally eat it again!
I love the biscuit and those colorful, sweet icing on top! It surely brings back a lot of great childhood memories. Awww... :)
How about you, what's your favorite childhood snack?
Wednesday, September 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


18 shout-outs:
oh that's the name pala XD one of my childhood fave too!
classic yan ah!
paborito ko zebzeb, picnic (yung parang flower yung design, di yung mamahalin na parang sticks), rin bee, saka cheezit! =P
they have super BIG packs of iced gems at market2 :)
My mother used to pack my lunch box for school with iced gems. I eat the biscuit first then set aside the icing. After I am done with the biscuits, I go for the gems and eat them all at the same time since they are so tiny :))
Those were the days!
i bought a pack of that a while back...both my sons said it tasted weird, while i happily munched and munched. i ended up eating all of it just by myself. lol.
thanks for sharing this childhood treat over at Food Friday!
stay safe and dry this weekend! :)
ahehehe... madalas ko itong baon nung Kinder pa ako.
I'm sure my son will like this colorful sweet treats. Thanks for sharing! Here's my FTF entry: http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2011/09/food-trip-friday-asian-bites/
How colorful! This will surely catch my toddler's eye :) My favorite childhood snack was poprice and that sugar covered orange candy
Stopping by from Food Trip Friday!
The Twerp and I
They look scrumptious, and the way you're going on --- I want some too now!!
It necessarily wasn't my favorite, but I haven't seen them in years [and I'm talking decades here]....what they called Mallow Cups. They're milk chocolate covered cream marshmallow. Oh so smooth and creamy.
Want some more treats today? Then, stop by my A CRESCENT CITY CONNECTION
Hope your Friday has treated you well.
I still buy this every now and then, it's a perfect office merienda options kasi! Although I did notice medyo iba na yung timpla ng icing nila.
di ko pa yata natitikman 'to. baka di pa invent no'ng kabataan ko. *LOL*
cheese roll is my all-time fave bread.
nostalgia eto!
heres my entry
This was my fave when I was a kid! :)
Visiting from FTF
Pick-Me-Up Tea
great for snack!
dropping by from FTF!
wow! iced gems! favorite ito ng kid ko at sabay kaming umuubos ng isang pack...
another childhood favorite na wish ko makita one of these days are those caramel candies that comes in small squares? cant remember the exact name though basta tawg namin dun noon ay caramel.
can you please spare some time and take a look at these
delicious faux ice creams ?
Thanks for sharing!
I knew it, these are gem cookies looking at the picture from Picture Clusters blog. This used to be a favorite when I was a kid. I love the chocolate flavor. There was no icing yet at the time. That's how long ago it was. :)
aaww, classic favorite! =)
kakamiss ang icing! hehe
iced gems! seeing this brings back memories from my childhood! :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü