About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Thursday, September 1

Starbucks' Roasted Vegetables on Flat Bread

Trying to eat healthy today, I opted to buy one of the lunch sandwiches that Starbucks recently offered-- Roasted Vegetables on Flat Bread.


Taste was OK. Healthy-- yes, for sure! It has sliced carrots, zucchini, mushrooms with an oil-based dressing. It was supposed to have that hint of chili which unfortunately, I didn't taste. 



If you're looking for a light sandwich, then this can be your best option. But personally, I prefer their Grilled Chicken & Veggies with Hummus on Flat Bread.

16 shout-outs:

Guia Obsum said...

I prefer their grilled three cheese and ham but they don't carry it anymore. :(

Jenn said...

This I hope to try, too!

Hopping from Food Trip Friday... here's my share:
Foodie 365 | Week 34
Happy Weekends!

Vernz@ Consumer Mom Talks said...

quiet a large serving ... looks yummy :) dropping by for FTF :)

J said...

healthy nga!

maiylah said...

i usually forget to buy their sandwiches...i almost always go for their sweet desserts. lol

jellybelly said...

Love Starbucks sandwiches. They always taste good! Visiting from FTF

anne said...

This sounds like good for those who are on a diet. :)Mine is up and its ehre thanks Little World of Fun

Luna Miranda said...

mukhang may loyalty card ka sa Starbucks.:p it's great that they carry healthy alternatives.

Pearl said...

yes, looks healthy! must try it one of these days :-) dropping by from FTF!

peachkins said...

love those combination of veggie1

Midge said...

I miss their vegetable pie; the sandwich just leaves me cold and bored.

a Sahm Reviews .Net said...

may ganito pala sa starbucks? i thought they only sell coffees and some sweets. =)

my FTF is up here at SAHM Reviews.Net

Dudut said...

been to starbucks a couple of times but never ate their sandwiches :) same with maiylah, i usually eat their desserts!

visiting from www.mytwistedrecipes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

it looks good!

{cherry} Everyday said...

I haven't tried this. it's always tuscan something bread for me. never been adventurous when it comes to ordering...

visiting via FTF:

http://www.cherryeveryday.com/2011/09/pasta-carbonara/

Indulge Daily said...

i haven't tried this. unconventional for me coz nasanay ako sa fluffy type of bread to hold the stuff in. worth-trying i guess.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü