Give your cravings the green light. ♥
I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck
Love this chips!Peanut
Love Tortillos too, especially the red one :)
my son was actually asking for this today...lolthanks much for sharing this crunchy snack over at Food Friday!happy weekend! :)
this is quite expensive here because its imported. Although what I really do miss was Jack N' Jill Chippy, Piatos, and Cheese Curls :>
oh i miss this. :(Thinking Out Loud
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü
5 shout-outs:
Love this chips!
Peanut
Love Tortillos too, especially the red one :)
my son was actually asking for this today...lol
thanks much for sharing this crunchy snack over at Food Friday!
happy weekend! :)
this is quite expensive here because its imported. Although what I really do miss was Jack N' Jill Chippy, Piatos, and Cheese Curls :>
oh i miss this. :(
Thinking Out Loud
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü