About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, November 8

Hazelnut Stollen Bread

Starbucks' red cups are here and so are the new cakes and pastries special for the Holidays!

Of course, I won't miss trying out of the special items on their menu and first on the list, Hazelnut Stollen Bread.


Their stollen bread is a yeast bread with toasted hazelnut paste and sugary topping. I loved how flavorful the bread is. It's a nice alternative to the usual chocolate loaf breads offered during the holiday season. Definitely a must-try! :)

I want to try the other cakes they have! The Chocolate Chip Cookie cake looks so tempting!

4 shout-outs:

JodiesMommy said...

I tried the smores --- tooooooo sweet! I want to try the molten chocolate cake!

Anonymous said...

If it has hazelnuts I would love it easily

Sumi Go said...

I haven't gone to Starbucks this November.. I'm dying to try their Holiday offerings! This Hazelnut Stollen Bread looks yummy too :)

J said...

I really think Starbucks Philippines has a better selection than here in the US. What I found out is that it is different in every country! Amazing, huh?

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü