About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, November 30

North Park

Mom was feeling a bit lazy to cook and since we're only two staying home today, we just ordered something from North Park for delivery.


Despite the hot weather, we both chose to have noodle soup...


Wanton Noodle Soup (with Hong Kong style noodles)



Mom absolutely loved this! A regular order had 6 huge pieces of siomai! Really value for money since a big bowl is only around P130+.


3 Kinds of Mushroom Noodle Soup (with whole wheat noodles)


My favorite!!



I always order the whole wheat noodles and I love that this has a generous amount of mushrooms. Love, love, love! A regular order is also P130+.


This made us really full. Yummy lunch indeed!

10 shout-outs:

Kitten said...

I love north park! their salted fish fried rice and everything else.

dyosa said...

North Park is our go-to place after every time we finish clubbing. Our staple? Salted Squid. :)

Unknown said...

masarap yan fave ng aking in-laws :)

http://vhen.blogspot.com/2011/12/beef-broccoli-in-cream-of-mushroom-soup.html

Dhemz said...

wow, gusto ko yan! looks yummy naman....:)

Kim, USA said...

Wow super sarap yan sa malamig na panahon.

Apple Mini Pie

maiylah said...

looks delicious!!! been seeing them around, but haven't had the chance to eat in one of their branches, yet. one of these days...lol.

thanks so much for sharing these hearty noodle soups over at Food Friday!
happy weekend

kat in the kitchen said...

i want that noodle soup kasi sobrang ginaw dito..hehe, Happy FTF. Hope to see you at my blog.

Jessica said...

yum...looks delish :-) I love noodles too and it is always my favorite especially it is getting cold here in NY. Thank you for sharing. Dropping some love for Food Trip Friday, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2011/12/rice-egg-and-dried-fish-for-lunch-everybody-is-welcome.html

Unknown said...

partner yata si lamig at noodles heheh kahit mainit din noodles pa rin at kahit hating gabi pwedi rin noodles dun sa kanto

Visiting from FTF

xoxo
http://www.tsangreqz.com/

J said...

Ang favorite ko sa North Park ay yung Broccoli dish nila!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü