About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Saturday, December 3

Arcor Tortitas (Super Chocolate)


I've shared before how much I liked Arcor Tortitas Black cookies. So when we did the grocery few weeks ago, I bought another variant of Arcor so I can try it too. I chose the Super Chocolate cookies.


Like Tortitas Black, it still has the bittersweet chocolate cookie but instead of a vanilla topping, it's milk chocolate!


I was expecting it to be too sweet but I was wrong. The milk chocolate just had the right sweetness and complemented well with the bittersweet cookies. I couldn't help on munching on the cookies for breakfast today.


I opened both packs and got a couple of pieces from the Black and Super Chocolate cookies! LOL... nomnomnom! =)


Best paired with black coffee and like Arcor Black cookies, better if you put it in the fridge for a while before you eat it. Chocolate goodness indeed!

16 shout-outs:

mymy said...

am not sure if i've seen them around...i like my chocolates slightly bitter, too, so would love to check them out!

anney said...

Yung black pa lang ang natitikman kung flavor. ma try nga din ang chcocolate!

Sumi Go said...

This looks yummy! Haven't tried this pa, pero parang I want to try both the Super Chocolate and Black variants :)

Smarla said...

ooooh I haven't tried this one yet :D mahanap nga ito sa grocery :)

i♥pinkc00kies said...

@mymy: you'd love it!

@anney: i'm kinda liking this one better than the black one (w/ vanilla filling). i guess it proves im such a chocoholic!

@sumi: you should. I'll buy nga again e!

@smarla: you'll easily find it... hope you like 'em!

Jessica said...

yum....looks delish, it makes me drool. Looks like this cookies are great for snacks. Thank you for sharing. Dropping some love for Yummy Sunday, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.mommies2ks.com/2011/12/these-are-my-kids%E2%80%99-breakfast-before-going-to-school.html

Boy Takaw said...

This, and 7-11 French Vanilla coffee reminds me of my ex-girlfriend. Haha.

gengen said...

It looks tasty...happy YS!

Unknown said...

love the black one hahaha! yumyum!

http://vhen.blogspot.com/2011/12/ginisang-upo.html

Unknown said...

love the black one hahaha! yumyum!

http://vhen.blogspot.com/2011/12/ginisang-upo.html

Liz said...

Looks delicious.

I played too. Mine is here.

maiylah said...

i think i've tasted the black one...my son saw a pack in the grocery and insisted we taste it. lol.

joei ♥ said...

This actually became one of my favorite cheap thrills from convenience stores ;)

Joei & Me
Please LIKE my Facebook page :)

Shalum said...

I tried those once. So chocolatey. :) My Mom loves those!:)

peachkins said...

I should give that a try.. di ko pa yan natikman..

Tetcha said...

I always see these when I'm doing my grocery shopping, but I haven't bought any because I needed a review like this to entice me to purchase. Thanks for visiting my FTF entry!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü