About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Monday, December 12

Manang's Chicken

My sibling who is totally addicted to BonChon gave Manang's Chicken a try. Let's judge whether it's better than BonChon or not.

We bought 4 pieces wings with original sauce for take-out. My sister had them for dinner paired with garlic rice we cooked at home.


Her verdict: it was a good alternative if you're craving for chicken... but still, nothing beats BonChon! It's also cheaper than BonChon since the 4-piece wings was only P99. She didn't get to finish all four since two pieces were a bit bigger than the other two. She just finished the leftover for breakfast today.

5 shout-outs:

unknown specimen said...

been hearing and seeing bonchon chicken everywhere but i haven't tried it yet, one of the disadvantage of living at the end of the universe :P

anney said...

I've tried bonchon and loved it! Hope to try Manang's chicken too one of these days.

Sumi Go said...

I've just tried BonChon recently and I like their chicken.. :) Will try Manang's Chicken soon to compare.. ^^ It's nice that Manang's offer 4 pieces for a lower price.

michymichymoo said...

Never tried Bon Chon, I'm a fan of Manang's though.

eunice chan said...

I really want to try this one!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü