You're probably wondering why. Well, in my opinion, they've got one of the best cheeseburgers in town. :)
Whenever you order one, they'll make you wait for around 10-15 minutes but hey, it's surely worth it. They grill they big patty before they serve it to you. Nice, huh?
And this is my yummy cheeseburger...
Whole wheat bun, cheese, grilled beef patty, tomato and lettuce... what more can you ask for? They also put mayonnaise but since I don't like it, I always request they hold it and just give me ketchup and hot sauce.
This is very filling and worth it for P145 (a la carte)! You can also opt to have chips and iced tea with your burger.





35 shout-outs:
I haven't tried ordering anything aside from the usual roasted chicken with sides meal at Kenny Roger's.. :D Matry nga ang cheeseburger soon :) Thanks for sharing!
really? i didn't know KR has cheeseburgers.:p i have some RK gift certificates..will probably try their burgers this afternoon.:p
yum...that burger looks delish Sis.
I never try it but cannot wait. Visiting from Food Trip Friday, hope that you can return the favor too.
http://www.kandhistools.com/my-tenderloin-steak/
I'm always eating chicken whenever I'm at Kenny Rogers. I'm going to try this. Thanks! ;)
@Sumi: go try!! :)
@Luna: yeah, they've had it way before pa :)
@wifetoalineman: it is delish!!
@michy: hope you like it too!
Di ko pa na try ang cheese burger nila. Ang nagustuhan ko e yung sandwich na may pesto, cheese and tomato. Nalimutan ko tawag. hehe!
@anney: i like that grilled sandwich too.. tomato-pesto-mozzarella! :) too bad they don't serve fries na ata. Gusto ko pa naman yun!
that would be good for me, too. when the kids would go to fastfood and order spag and chicken, i always opt for a burger:)
enjoy.
I haven't eaten anything from Kenny Rogers aside from their chicken and muffins, but that cheeseburger is a winner! It's a must-try! I hope you can visit my FTF entry, too. Thanks! http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2012/01/p-f-changs-china-bistro-opens-its-first-philippine-branch-in-alabang-town-center/
Wow! That cheeseburger looks yummy! Sayang, di ako masyadong mahilig sa burger. Hahaha :) Sayang rin at walang KR dito sa Davao..
really? will tell bf about that =D
looks yummy! want to try that next time :)
http://thelayugan.blogspot.com/2012/01/mangga-with-alamang.html
meron na pala silang cheeseburger. masubukan nga. pang movie night diba. ;)
I haven't tried any burgers from them yet, Cheeseburger is a must for me, at least once in a week. Gotta try that.
I just ate at Kenny's over the weekend and I am pleased to say that, thank goodness, the burgers are every bit as good as I remembered them to be.
ganda ng pics! parang nagkecrave tuloy ako ng cheeseburger, eh 12:28 am na!hahaha
I haven't eaten in KR for some time. This makes me want to take a visit there soon!
interesting :)
and its grilled too! lemme try it one of these days!
Much support, Christia
_______
Adventures of Spa Girl: Nuat Thai from Christia's World
Hubby and I used to go to Kenny Rogers resto at Robinsons,Malate. There food is good but haven't tried their burger. Looks good!
Ginisang Talong
hey guys! thanks for dropping by!! :)) Hehehe sorry di ko na maisa-isa sa dami. Surprisingly, not a lot of people are aware of the cheeseburger in KR pala but it's been there for years na.. they used to have Hamburger pa nga with this but they removed it and just retained the cheeseburger. well glad to be able to share a good find :) since they grill it when you order, you can prolly request if you want your patty grilled medium rare or well-done :D
I didn't even know that they serve burgers. Im sure they didn't when I was still there. That looks filling - mental note to try it when we're home.
Thanks for visiting =)
Di ko pa natry yan, but it does look great even with that price! :) Will give it a try when I eat there again.
I could eat more of this especially if I am starving... Mine is up and its here thanks Sahm’s Dining Diary
omg...i've got to try their cheeseburger!!! that looks delicious! i honestly don't look past the chicken dishes on their menu, lol.
thanks for sharing over at Food Friday! :)
Sarap ng burger na to nakakagutom. My Yummy SUnday is here Sahm’s Dining Diary
That looks so good!
Visiting from Yummy Sunday, come and have some of my chicken. Have a great week ahead!
yummy burger! thanks for the visit
That is big and looks so yummy!
Visiting for YS! Hope you can stop by:)
http://www.sweethomephilippines.com/2012/01/black-cherry-and-butter-pecan-ice-cream.html
oooohhh! makes me want to have one... drooling here... visiting from YS!
KRR's cheeseburger is indeed a treat! Visiting from Yummy Sunday!
what a yummy and delish cheese burger here Sis :-) I had that at luch time too :-) Visiting from Yummy Sunday, hope that you can return the visit too.
http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/01/hersheys-chocolates.html
If I didn’t read the text of this post, I wouldn’t know that this delis cheeseburger is from KR. And I can really see how they grill it to perfection as it has grill mark on the patty.
LOVE,
http://sweetandspicytown.blogspot.com
How come yours look great? The last time I ordered one it looked so limp and unappetizing. =(
One of the best cheeseburgers I've tasted :)
I wanna try this! It looks so big! I usually order chicken whenever I got the chance to visit kenny. :-)
Thanks for sharing this.
Love,
www.savorythoughts.com
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü