One of my childhood favorites!!
I suddenly craved for one when I saw it in the grocery the other day, so I immediately grabbed a pack.
Love how yummy it still is!! The cocoa taste of the choco chips is so different from the other local and imported brands. I also liked how the cookie wasn't too chewy nor crunchy.
This brings back good childhood memories. :*)
Saturday, January 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


22 shout-outs:
I love chocolate chip cookies! :D Kahit anong brand halos eh good na for me as long as they're chocolate chip ones.. :D Lagi ko tong baon for recess back in the days.
hi, sorry for the very late return of love.. visiting from last week's YS!
That looks so yummy! drooling right now!
i love that brand! sarap!
http://thelayugan.blogspot.com/2012/01/milkfish-with-salted-black-beans.html
Love those kind of cookies too when I was still living there:)
Visiting for YM! Hope you can stop by:)
http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/01/frozen-asian-food.html
the cookies look very delish :-) my kids love cookies especially after meal :-) Visiting from Yummy Sunday, hope that you can return the visit too.
http://www.tropical7107islands.com/2012/01/i-miss-eating-kinilaw-ceviche-so-bad.html
masarap yan sawsaw sa kape... uhmmmm yummy ...
visiting back from YS.
This is the baon of my kids everyday.Sahm’s Dining Diary
This is one of my favorites too!
I can never resist these kind of cookies!:)
They look delicious!
everybody loves a good cookie...miss ko ang chipsahoy...ehhehe!
I always have them after meal or while watching TV. I seldom buy this but I will include it now in my grocery list.
Oh yes, I love that, too!
love to eat cookies for snacks! yum!
I also love this cookie!
i love cookies and this one is one of my faves back then...wala kasi nyan dito, eh, kamiss tuloy. visiting from YS, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great week!
i love choco chip cookies too. i tried baking a long time ago, but unfortunately, it was an epic fail.. hehehe... never tried baking again, so i just buy at the coffee shops and grocery. hehehe. late visit for YS here!
I'd usually buy this whenever I need a cheaper alternative for Chips Ahoy. :>
omg childhood! :) not as good as chips ahoy but it's equally addicting! :)
I havn't tried this. I only like chips ahoy and famous amos sa chocolate chips. I prefer oreo's 99% of the time kasi.
Naku!! I love this tooo!! Super tsarap!
This is also my favorite cookie brand. The taste is just right. I always buy this at the grocery whenever I crave for it. =)
Oh, I love these! But if I had to choose chocolate chip cookies, I will go for Keebler's soft batch. Tapos for locally-made cookies, hmmm, Cream-O. :D (Local yon diba? :P)
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü