I liked this the most among all the pasalubong items we got from our Bohol trip.
It's basically barquillos covered with ground peanuts. The salty ground nuts complemented the sweet taste of the crunchy barquillos very well.
A pack which has 10 pcs. barquillos costs only P50. Buy a pack or more when you get a chance to travel to Bohol. :)
Sunday, January 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 shout-outs:
I though the peanut crunch was the Bohol delicacy.hehe. :D peanut cookies nga pala yun! :D
@michy: yes, the penaut crunch is from bohol too :)
This looks so yummy! I love peanuts and anything with or made from peanuts.. :)
Miss ko na yan!
oh! I remember this, pero I don't eat them much since they got stuck sa teeth hihi. but yummy!
Ang sarap!
I've never been to bohol but I love their peanut products! They are so creative.
thanks guys for dropping by!! go try it if you get a chance.
sarap naman
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü