We seldom go to Quickly so it was kinda hard to choose from the wide array of milk tea and shakes in their menu.
 |
| menu |
 |
| a lot of options to choose from |
We asked the lady in the stall for their bestseller and she recommended the
Super Choco Loco.
 |
| Taro Ice + Nata + Sago + choco jam + pudding |
My sister agreed to order what the lady recommended. Her verdict: taste was okay but she found it a bit sweet for her taste. She would've appreciated it better if the sugar can be adjusted.
But considering its price (Php70), it's already a more affordable option compared to those from other milk tea shops.
16 shout-outs:
It's one the original milk tea in the Philippines! Not much of a milk tea fan though. :)
I've been a big fan of Quickly before milk tea shops popped up everywhere.. XD I used to get their Green Apple Ice and their Taro Taro or Super Taro Ice.. :) Never tried the Super Choco Loco though. Name pa lang tunog matamis na.. >.<
.. i love super choco loco too from quickly. they have a branch in u-belt and naadik ako dyan when i was in college. lychee blended ice is also one of my fave. :)
looks like a refreshing drink! by the way, I could not open your link when I tried to click your name (you left a comment on my blog,Eat Drink Blog) so I just tried to surf your site using .com, .info or .blogspot and finally, Here i am! This happened last week or the other week also that's why I was not able to leave you a comment. thanks for the visit, anyway! :)
uy love ko to! after grocery shopping at SM, i usually order a choco loco when im hungry and tired. i hold the sago and just order a double nata.
we don;t have this in Davao yet.. hehe..love to try, thanks cookie for dropping by Family Eats and Travels
^mas gusto ang quickly taro eheh.. sanay ako nun eh :D
new follower
xoxo
calin
http://crayonspencils.blogspot.com/
I love Quickly, kaso wala dito yan sa Bohol, so I have to be in Cebu pa just to be able to have one. i love choco loco too! glad that you posted this, kasi i will be in Cebu this wednesday! wohhooo! i can have this again! was here from YS!
i remember them as contemporaries of Zagu and those others...
My super favorite is the Strawberry Ice with Sago! I remember when was still working at an office located at the Enterprise Center, my Mondays is usually the day I enjoy my Quickly. :)
One time I ordered for the Taro one, but my tongue got itchy, so I'd just stay with the Strawberry one.
I love their Taro milk tea! :)
refreshing and it surely quench your thirst Sis :-) Visiting from Yummy Sunday, hope that you can return the visit too.
http://www.kandhistools.com/my-yummy-sunday-is-maja-blanca/
another quickly lover here!
taro taro!
Ooooh, I love Quickly! Yan yata ang unang milk tea na nakilala ko heheh,
Kurt is a big fan of quickly even now that Milk teas are everywhere. I still like it too. Iba pa rin kasi. We always order the Taro Taro or Super Taro Ice
quickly has the best taro ice, taro milk and taro pudding. iba ang lasa ng quickly taro you won't even think it's taro :D.
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü