About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Monday, January 23

Tipas Hopia

I was craving for hopia yesterday but no Eng Bee Tin store is near our house. Awww, bummer.


But my aunt was a lifesaver... *woot*


She gave us a box of Tipas (Ribbonette's) mongo hopia when she came over to visit.

Yumm yumm! :)

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!!

16 shout-outs:

madjewelled said...

My childhood fave, esp ube =D

Midge said...

Tipas Hopia is one of those classic treats no one can ever seem to get tired of!

michymichymoo said...

I love the Hopia Baboy! I swear I could finish the whole box. :)


http://dekaphobe.blogspot.com

stacy said...

first time I've heard of that

Sumi Go said...

Happy Chinese new year! :D I love hopia as well. Yum! <3

Mary de Guzman said...

I love hopia as well. Looks good!

Kung Hei Fat Choi! :)

Mary de Guzman said...

I love hopia as well. Looks good!

Kung Hei Fat Choi! :)

Boy Takaw said...

I grew up eating Tipas Hopia for mirienda :)

cindz said...

I love Tipas Hopia especially the Baboy. hehe

Jenn said...

Almost all of the sari-sari stores had this when I was growing up! :) This post brings back a lot of memories.. thanks for sharing!

maiylah said...

i LOVE hopia! too bad hubby isn't a fan, kaya we seldom get this. lol.

Xin Nian Kuai Le! :)

Mel of mmdc7 Online said...

i love hopia especially the mungo/red bean ones.

Ishmael F. Ahab said...

My grandmother always have Tipas Hopia in her sari-sari store. This is yummy and I miss eating this.

Hello Balloon said...

I never thought I'd like Hopia Baboy, but it's actually quite good... Of course, Mongo is still my ultimate favorite! Happy Year of the Dragon to you!

sukito said...

i love this hopia brand too. ayuz :)

mentalfeet said...

You should also try the bacon hopia if you still haven't. It's really great! :)

http://mentalfeet.blogspot.com/2012/03/hopia-like-bacon-way.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü