About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Friday, March 23

Sbarro Cheese Pizza

Satisfying my cravings for cheese pizza today...

What's for lunch?


Cheese Pizza from Sbarro! :)


Simple yet so cheesy-- I love it! Adding some chili flakes and hot sauce makes it even better. :) And yes, no meat today since it's Friday. Hahaha!

29 shout-outs:

Tetcha said...

Who doesn't like cheese pizza? Yum! Yum! I have yet to try Sbarro cheese pizza, though.

http://www.delightmyappetite.com/2012/03/graduation-blowout-at-burgoo-american-bar-restaurant/

Dude for Food said...

Now this is a classic, and with chili flakes, awesome!

nuts said...

I love everything with chili flavor! yummy for lunch!

anney said...

Minsan ganyan din kami. Instead na yung maraming toppings ang bibilhin, e yung simple lang na kagaya ng cheese pizza. Me and my sister both love cheese pizza!

Kim, USA said...

Love pizza!

Food Friday

i♥pinkc00kies said...

@tetcha: try it!! if i want plain pizza, i order either the cheese or white cheese pizza!! :)

@the food dude: oh yeaaah!!

@nuts: yup! so good and satisfied cravings talaga!

@anney: yah, loves it cheesy kahit simple ;)

@Kim: ditto!!

Mish said...

Love this! Pero mas type ko yung white cheese pizza ng Sbarro! :)

Choc Chip Uru said...

I am now seriously craving pizza - I just had to click on this post didn't I :P
Yum!

Cheers
Choc Chip Uru
Latest: Colossal Caramel Peanut Monster Cookies

Iska said...

Hmm... Sbarro. It's been ages since I've been to this place. This reminds me of my uni days :-) Yummy treat.

J said...

Do you like their deep dish pizza?

i♥pinkc00kies said...

@mish: i like that too!

@choc chip uru: thanks for clicking. haha!

@iska: yummy indeed :)

@J: haven't tried coz it's so big, i know i couldn't finish it. also, i often prefer my pizza simple.. not too loaded with stuff! haha.

Unknown said...

i enjoy looking at the huge Sbarro pizza--a friend used to say that one can be slapped with a slice of Sbarro pizza. LOL yummy cheese pizza!

Shoutforfood said...

Great blog and thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Sbarro is love <3

followed you through GFC

xoxo,,
http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

Corrine said...

Waa I want pizza!

peachkins said...

I also love simple cheese flavors... there are days when they're better than anything else.

Ishmael F. Ahab said...

Awww...tagala na akong hindi nakakain sa Sbarro ah. I remember the last Sbarro branch that I visited is at SM Megamall.

Irene said...

love ko din Sbarro! and the white cheese too. =)

Sumi Go said...

It's been a year since I've last eaten at Sbarro! :D Must pay it a visit super soon. I miss their pizzas!

Jenn said...

Oh yes... I love adding chili flakes on my pizza, too!

maiylah said...

we love 'em simply just with cheese, too! i admit i haven't been following the "no meat Friday" thing...ugh.

appreciate much your sharing over at Food Friday!

cheerful said...

we love sbarro...pizza and pasta, just yummy! visiting from FTF, see you around. thanks and have a great week. :)

Leah H. said...

The pizza looks you rich in topping..

Visiting for YS-hope you can stop by:)

http://myrecipecollection.info/2012/03/cassava-cake.html

Jessica said...

pizza is delish and it is great to have :-) Dropping by from last week's YS

http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/little-bites-banana-muffin/

Cheerful said...

cheese overload...love it. visiting late from last week's WE, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great week. :)

Indulge Daily said...

Now, this is something I also love. Sbarro is a classic fave of mine. I have not tasted their cheese flavored pizza yet but I love their supreme flavored pizza.

Boy Takaw said...

That is why Sbarro is my favorite pizza place :)

just K said...

Sbarro is Italy in Pinas :)) I want their gourmet pizza as a "cake" for my birthday :)

Unknown said...

whenever we go to Sbarro it's always the same: white pizza for my daughter and my wife and I share a stuffed pizza and a baked ziti.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü