I've been curious about their spaghetti since we always order there but only the pancit. Well I guess now is the time to try it.
Monday, March 12
Spaghetti
Last week, I was craving for spaghetti one evening so I asked my dad to buy one. He came home with an order of spaghetti from Buddy's Pancit & Longganisang Lucban.
I've been curious about their spaghetti since we always order there but only the pancit. Well I guess now is the time to try it.
For P90, you get a medium order of this Pinoy-style spaghetti. But unlike Jollibee, it isn't too sweet just the way little kids want it. It tastes more like the famous Makati Supermarket's spaghetti. It also had slices of hotdog, tomatoes and some ground meat. I hope they can add more cheese next time, but nevertheless this did not disappoint.
I've been curious about their spaghetti since we always order there but only the pancit. Well I guess now is the time to try it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 shout-outs:
Di ba bitin ang sauce? Parang kaunti yata...
Now I'm craving for spaghetti too! >.<
I loved Buddy's Pancit Habhab but haven't tried anything else pa.haha. :)
http://www.dekaphobe.com/
@J: no naman. if you mix it na, medyo nag-settle sa bottom yung sauce.
@sumi: go go satisfy your cravings...
@michy: yah love their habhab too! <3
I don't prefer sweet spaghetti, hehe, so I might like this... :) Thank you for sharing
im curious na din tuloy! makati supermarket-like? wow, masarap yan for sure! will try this next time. salamat!
Now I'm craving for spag! Hehehe! =)
I like both the Italian and Filipino types of spaghetti; and right now, I'm craving for one. Any type would be fine! XD
Sayang hindi ako masyadong mahilig sa spaghetti :D
I'm a big spaghetti fan. And I make my own, too. I want variation in my spaghetti, sometimes I like it Pinoy-style sweet but sometimes, I also try Italian. Sometimes white sauce, too. :)
Uy, 90 pesos? That's cheap ah! Sarap imeryenda nyan ☻
haven't tried spaghetti for quite sometime now, addicted to pizza eh.. maybe i would also try one time..
thanks for dropping by:)
Nung isang araw din nag crave ako sa spaghetti ang binili ko naman e yung bago ng jollibee na chicken and mushroom pasta. Nakupo hindi ako nasarapan. Mas masarap pa yung sweet style spagh nila.
Now I'm craving for spaghetti, too! I have all the ingredients at home, so I might as well whip up this pasta dish this week.
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü