About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Friday, April 6

Thai Noodles- Mixed Special

My sister introduced me to Sen Lek a couple of weeks ago because she wanted me to try their noodles. She knows I like Thai food (especially noodles) and since it was raining that evening, she found a perfect timing to tag me along to this food stall for quick dinner.

She got the Pad Thai (which I wasn't able to take a photo because she ate it right away) while I ordered the Thai Noodles- Mixed Special. Both are P90 per order.

Thai Noodles- Mixed Special (Php90)
For it's affordable price, this is definitely a steal! The serving was generous-- my noodle soup was loaded with meatballs, dumplings and beef, the soup was tasty and the noodles were cooked just right. I was surprised that they also put peanuts and sugar on the noodle soup but I was able to ask the server not to put it anymore. My sister totally enjoyed her pad thai too!!

This food stall is definitely a good option for your cheap but yummy Thai food fix. Thumbs up! :)

***

My entry for this week's Food Friday and FoodTripFriday.

36 shout-outs:

Bechay said...

I bet hubby would love this! He loves any kind of noodles basta beef ang kasama :)

Tetcha said...

Where is Sen Lek located? Do they have stalls in the mall? I'd love to try their yummy yet inexpensive Thai noodles, too.

anne said...

Drooling here, I must try this one. Visiting from FTF mine is up here http://www.sahmsdiary.com/2012/04/06/our-pineapple-and-shrimp-omelet/ thanks!

anney said...

I love thai food at gusto ko talaga spicy! Di ko pa na try kumain sa Sen Lek.

Iska said...

My family loves Thai food, too. Hubby likes pad thai while my son and myself are more tomyum people. :-)

joei ♥ said...

Where is the food stall? I want pad thai. Hehe.

www.joeiandme.com

maiylah said...

oooh, i wish i can have one of those right now! a Thai friend almost always put peanuts, chili, and a bit of sugar in most of her dishes...they must love those ingredients so much. :)

thank you so much for sharing over at Food Friday!

i♥pinkc00kies said...

thanks all for visiting!

@joei and tetcha: this was in sm makati food court. i know they have several branches in diff. malls already.

Dhemz said...

ayay! this is enticing! I tried Thai noodles once and I like it....sarap!

Unknown said...

a yummy dish at 90 pesos is definitely a steal.:p

Dude for Food said...

These noodles look delicious, and good value too!

Sumi Go said...

This look so good!!! I haven't tried Thai yet, and I haven't seen any Sen Lek around. Will try to drop by Sen Lek in SM Makati when I get the chance though.. :D

Guia Obsum said...

I saw a nearby branch of Sen Lek though I haven't tried it yet. I just love Pad Thai! :)

mymy said...

yummm...i wish i can have this right now! :)

It'sBeryllicious said...

I love thai food! Especially pad thai! :)

J said...

P90? Not bad...

Jessica said...

that noodles looks delish Sis :-) Returning from FTF :-)

http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/beef-and-bacon-smoked-sausage-with-sun-dried-tomatoes-and-mushrooms/

Tito Eric said...

I love noodles ... and this one I've got to try!

Midge said...

I'll pass on Sen Lek's pad thai, but their noodle soups are unbeatable.

Leah H. said...

Looks so yummy!I would love to try it:)

Visiting for FTF- hope you can stop by:)

http://myrecipecollection.info/2012/04/my-pork-barbeque.html

Unknown said...

Wow! That is cheap! =)

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

the noodles are so shiny and am sure it taste heavenly too Sis :-) Returning from FF

http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/fettuccine-alfredo-with-tuna/

Timeless Confection said...

this looks yummy! i love the fact that it's affordable too. thanks for sharing!

peachkins said...

where is that located???

CrescentFire said...

I haven't had an awesome Thai experience yet, so I'm willing to try this out ;)

Chatty said...

wow! ang mura naman and looks really yummy!!! :)

anne said...

Looks like so yummy, I am sure while eating this, I would sweat a lot. Thanks for the visit

http://www.sahmsdiary.com/2012/04/06/our-pineapple-and-shrimp-omelet/

YedyLicious said...

I am in constant for great Thai Noodles specifically Pad Thai, here in the metro. I should give this one a try. Thanks for sharing!

~YedyLicious
www.yedylicious.com

jellybelly said...

Looks yummy! Where is Sek Lek, I don't think I've come across them.

cheerful said...

that sounds so good...i like pad thai, its the first thai food that i enjoyed. but yes, living here in bangkok, makes me love thai food one by one and i am now learning how to cook it! :) btw, saan iyan? thanks! visiting late from last week's FTF, see you around. thanks and have a great week. :)

KM said...

Wow, murang mura nga! I'm not big on Thai cuisine but every once in a while I do eat Thai ^^

eunice said...

i like sen lek too!

nuts said...

affordable price. I want to try Thai resto sometime.

amiableamy said...

makes me want to go to an Asian restaurant now....craving for a buffet of asian yumminess :)

Julie said...

yum! where is this?

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü