My family has always been patrons of Pan de Manila. We love their pan de sal, but I personally rave about the pesto wheat loaf, crunchy peanut butter and macapuno tarts.
 |
| fresh from the bakery |
Since I wanted to try something new, I asked if we can buy Pesto Cheesesticks. The name itself sounds yummy! I love pesto!! <3
 |
| I brought some to work as "baon" |
True enough, this didn't disappoint me. The pesto wasn't too light nor overpowering, plus the generous cheese topping added more flavor and yumminess to the bread. Since I brought some to work and we didn't have a toaster, I ate it straight from the fridge. However, it remained soft and still tasted so good despite being cold. Probably next time when I eat it at home, I'll try the toasted version. It's good even without a spread, but I'm also thinking what spread can be paired with this. Hmmm, probably Bohol Bee Farm's
pesto spread will be a good one! The sticks were big too. I was already full after finishing only one and a half pieces for lunch.
 |
| Eating it cold.. straight from the fridge. Yummmmm! |
This will now be included in our list of favorite Pan de Manila items. Not bad for P50+, you get 4 giant pesto cheesesticks. I'll try the cheesesticks and bananamon next time 'coz I heard these are also delicious.
21 shout-outs:
Sounds yummy. I love reheated leftover pizza slices but also like them straight out of the fridge.:)
wow! I'll try it next time! :)
I love this.lalo na pag heated :-)
Nag crave ako kanina kaya a bought a pack this morning. :-)
Not bad for P50 ha! Miss ko na ang Pinoy food. Especially pandesal!
Now I miss Pan de Manila! I love their Spanish sardines... best with their wheat pandesal. Yummmm!!
I'd love to try their pesto chizstix when I visit on December.
Rizza (beingwell)
I love these pesto cheese bread from Pan de Manila!
I love this! :) Not a fan of pesto, but I really love this. :) I love how soft Pan De Manila bread is even if it's a couple of days old already. :)
Yay! I love Pan De Manila's Pesto Cheesesticks too! I love pairing it with Carbonara ;)
www.yedylicious.com
Love this too... I pair it with any pasta dish. Perfect!
that looks yum. I want to try that too!
This is my fave <3 Yummmmmmmm.....I want it reheated by the way :)
my sister-in-law also loves the bread in Pan de Manila, and I first tasted the pesto wheat loaf when she brought some during our sunday get together, and you're right, it was so yummy --- and healthy. Happy FTF!
i love Pan de Manila, too. i buy their pandesal every time i get the chance. i have tried their pesto sticks, too--it's a perfect pair to pasta.:p
oh yes, we love this too!!! YUMMMMY!!
appreciate much your sharing over at Food Friday, sis :)
Hmm.. with the way you say it I know want to try it. I was a fan of Pan de Manila pandesal paired it with cheesewiz while its hot. :)
Happy FTF!
Favorite ko din yan sa Pan De Manila.....Yummy!!!!
sounds great, something to try when we get home...but looking forward for the pandesal. hehehe! visiting from YS, hope to see you around. thanks and have a great week. :)
so cheesyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy delicious :-) Dropping by from last weeks Yummy Sunday.
that looks so sweet and delish to have :-) Dropping by from Food Trip Friday :-)
Php50.00 is quite affordable for a delicious pesto cheese stick.
Gusto ko din ito! Malinamnam yung parang toasted cheese. Lagi ko ito binibili sa Pan De manila.
Thanks for always visiting & leaving comments on my food blog--Security Blanket. I really appreciate it. Sorry it had taken sometime before I could visit yours. i just followed you on GFC. :)
http://www.angtakawko.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü