I've seen this so many times in Singapore and Malaysia but unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to try it. I was so happy to hear that they opened in Manila few months ago. But then, Megamall and the succeeding branches were a bit far from us so I had to wait until Greenbelt branch opens.
We got two dozens of donuts since it'll appear cheaper for Php550 only, rather than getting a dozen for Php350 or P42 if bought per piece. Line was really long even at 11am and choices were a bit limited. Good thing I still got some of the flavors that we wanted to try. I cannot remember all but included in our orders were Choconuttzy, Alcapone, Blue Berry Spears, Don Mochino, Coco Loco, Oreology, Blue Berrymore, Avocado di Caprio, Crunchy Crunchy, Chocolate Caviar Chocolate and Meisisipi.
My top picks:
- Choconuttzy- I love peanut butter so no wonder Choconuttzy appeals to me. The peanut butter ganache is so good! I also love the peanut cream and chocolate filling of this donut.
- Alcapone- You can never go wrong with almonds. Despite not being a fan of white chocolate, I liked the how the white chocolate complements the crunchy almonds on top. I can eat the toppings as is.
- Don Mochino- Coffee lovers (like me) must not miss this. It was love at first
sighttaste. From the dark Belgian chocolate topping to the cappuccino cream fillings, it's perfect!
I never reheat the donuts before eating them. Even if it stays on the fridge for a couple of days, it remains soft unlike other donuts. I like the toppings (especially the choco ones) cold also; it's like munching on a chocolate bar. Sweetness of the donut is just right that's why I prefer it over other donut brands.
Have you tried J. Co? What are your favorites?


24 shout-outs:
Oh my! I want donut but how could I say no to my cravings. I stay away from sweets, salty and fatty. :( I hope I could resist this time, :( I want them with hot coffee!!!
mukhang masarap alcapone lagi yan nasa favorite list ng blog na nabasahan ko. =D
Hubby surprised me just a few days ago with a box of J.Co! Happy wife = happy life! :p
I haven't tried J Co but it sure looks good!
Still haven't tried the donuts. But the coffee's good! ;)
http://www.dekaphobe.com/
I want to try J CO donuts too! I don't think there's a branch here in Abu Dhabi, but I'll surely look for it when I get to the Philippines! I love donuts! My post today is about donuts too!
Alcapone and Blue Berrymore are my favorites! I'd like to try their bite-size donuts but they always ran out sabi ng sister ko.
this looks really yum. Looking forward to also try this one of these days. :-)
I haven't tried J. Co Donuts yet but everything you posted here are enticing. I should probably try them soon :)
www.yedylicious.com
Visiting from Yummy Sunday on a Monday. :)
J.Co Donuts will be opening a branch in SM Fairview soon. I'm excited.
That looks very yummy to me!
Kim,USA
i've read about how that new donut chain had been making long queues in the metro. for a 550-24pcs donuts, hmmm, not bad at all. for 42 a piece...i think the kids will have to settle for dunkins na lang muna :)
have a relaxing Monday :)
I've tried their donuts nung minsang may promo sila nag uwi ang brother ko ng 2 boxes!
i love doughnuts! you got me drooling! visiting for YS..
How is the sweetness level? Is it just right? :)
I went to their Mega Mall branch but didn't find something I liked. I guess I'm just not a donut person. BUT, I will give them a try one of these days. hehe
Can't wait for Jco to open in Alabang Town Center! :)
www.joeiandme.com
Yummylicious donuts! Perfect for those who craves for it:)
Visiting for Yummy Sunday- hope you can stop by...
http://myrecipecollection.info/2012/08/yummy-kfc-foods.html
We love J.Co donuts, too because they're super soft and yummy!
i bought a box from pavillion mall in KL, unfortunately we didnt like it all, the choco flavored donut tasted like country style at double the cost.. i found the dough very rough and not soft..., we couldnt finish the box/// i still prefer krispy kreme original glaze
Tried it too. But it's not something that I would crave very often. The donuts are just pretty to look at.
Now I really need to try these too! :D
Since KK already has branches here in Cebu, I think this will be on our pasalubong wishlist if someone goes to Manila. :)
isa pa lang natitikman ko, avocado sumtin, hope to try other flavors and no long lines
http://madjewelled.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü