About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Thursday, September 6

Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza

We love Shakey's Thin Crust Pizza!! I never tried ordering the thick crust pizza they offer. :)


We decided to order one few weeks ago to satisfy our cravings. And here's our usual order-- pepperoni! Nomnomnom! :D


My entry for FTF and Food Friday.

17 shout-outs:

T said...

Me too, I prefer thin over thick crust. And pepperoni's always been my favorite!

michymichymoo said...

I love thin crust pizza too!!! :)

http://www.dekaphobe.com

Gita Asuncion said...

SUper duper agree! When it comes to thin crust pizzas, Shakey's is still the best for hubs and me! He always gets the pepperoni; I, the garlic and cheese. Sarap!

KULAPITOT said...

wow astig nmn ... nag order siya sa Shakeys ... may sasabihin ako sau .. i work for Shakey's Delivery Call center (hanapin mo ko Josh pag nagorder ka ) hehehe

try mo din yung pizza bianca

Unknown said...

Love thin crust pizzas! Those thick doughy ones just doesn't do it for me. Our fave's hawaiian. =)

Unknown said...

when it comes to thin crust pizza, shakey's is the one. we always go to shakey's when we crave thin crust. http://www.batangala.blogspot.com/2011/11/shakin-at-shakeys.html

anney said...

I don't like thick crust sa pizza. Malutong kasi gusto ko.

Anonymous said...

Love Shakey's thin crust pizza too! We usually order Manager's Choice and our now new favorite: Ultimate Cheese and Garlic! :D

Dude for Food said...

Yup, Shakey's is definitely tops for thin crust! Now I'm craving for one...

Unknown said...

thin crust for me, too. but it's been awhile since i had pizza from Shakey's. it's just that Pizza Hut & yellow Cab are nearer.:p

Tintin.Tetay said...

Visiting from Yummy Sunday.

Pizza is one of my all-time comfort food. Yum!!!

Kim, USA said...

Love thin crust specially if it is also a bit crunchy and a lot of toppings.


Kim,USA

Tetcha said...

I love pepperoni, but for some reason, I haven't ordered pepperoni pizzas anywhere. Now I know where to order one.

Inigo Boy said...

I love pizzas!!!

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

My boys will love this!!!

maiylah said...

oh yes, we love their thin crust pizzas, too! tastes way better than other pizzas out there! :)
of course, we also love their mojos. ;)

thanks so much for sharing and linking over at Food Friday!
sensya na ulit sa super late visit....

triggerhappyfoodie said...

shakey's thin crust pizza is the best especially when the crust is really toasted and very crunchy. we always get manager's choice, shakey's special or pepperoni crunch!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü