About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Saturday, January 5

Chocolate Fondue

Mom treated us to post- New Year lunch at Vikings the other day. As we all know, they offer a lot of items for their buffet lunch or dinner. There are some food items that are really delicious, some are just ok and some needs improvement. But overall, Php688++ for weekday lunch is (I guess) sulit.

Aside from the grilled squid and fish, dimsum, hot pot and skewered meats that I liked, my favorite was the dessert bar. Someone with a sweet tooth like me will find this area heavenly. They have different cakes, kakanin, taho, halo-halo, ice cream, crepes, yogurt, and the list goes on.


Look at this chocolate fondue. They have milk chocolate and white chocolate, and mallows on the side. They also have fresh fruits which you can dip on the chocolate. Who can resist this? I guess none. :)

Have you tried Vikings? How was your experience?

14 shout-outs:

KULAPITOT said...

alam mo ndi ko pa to naexperience heheheh

Mel said...

Soon i will try vikings. I heard from my friends that they have great selection of foods and very sulit daw.

Midge said...

I've not tried Vikings as yet. (I just recently ate at Sambokojin.) The desserts don't seem impressive, though; you can do a better chocolate fondue at home. The chocolate used in most local buffet restaurants isn't of very good quality.

anney said...

Aba mura yata ngayon sa Vikings. Ako man sa dessert ako maglalagi. Kung pwede nga lang tumira katabi ng dessert bar e ginawa ko na. ahaha! Happy 2013!

Marjorie said...

I haven't tried Vikings and now that you mentioned it, I might as well give it a try. I have a sweet tooth too!

Enna Nospmoht said...

It is so chocolatey and inviting, diet will be ruin for sure if that is in front of me. :)

PlanetMarsy said...

loss ako, i haven't tried vikings. and now i am craving for the chocolate fondue that you posted. homaygulay :)

edelweiza said...

I wanna eat there, too! Hmm, the lunch price on a week day seems quite reasonable. :)

Sumi Go said...

Now I miss Vikings! :D It's been a while since I've last bee there. And yes, sulit nga ang weekday lunch rate! ;)

mymy said...

looks tempting! i haven't tried them yet (have heard raves about them)..hopefully they would still be around when my youngest is older and by then we will go and pay them a visit! lol. :)

Tetcha Figuerres said...

I'm not really fond of sweets, but I love looking at these beautifully made sinful desserts.

kahit ano kahit saan said...

For those who haven't visited the place yet you maybe missing some part of the things that you are about to see ..delightfully and enjoyably eating experience!

Minnie said...

White chocoloate fondue for me! Sira na nmn und diet. :)

What Mary Loves said...

I have yet to try Vikings! I heard that this is one of the best as the selection's pretty good. Plus the lunch rate is really tempting. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü