![]() |
| Pesto Pasta Salad with Roasted Veggies (P130) |
Fusilli pasta with eggplant, carrots, zucchini, tomato and pesto sauce.
Serving size is just enough to make you full but without that "guilty" feeling afterwards. LOL... Oh, and I love that this pasta salad didn't have mayonnaise. =p

11 shout-outs:
wow! ang mura pa...galing naman....wish they have that here!
yeah and nakakabusog sya but healthy feeling after eating kasi veggies sya.. the pesto sauce was in a separate container so you can control how much you'd like to put in your salad. :D i'm interested to try the oriental salad. they have daw but i haven't seen it.
magaya nga yan!
dapat ganito pala kainin ko para di ako feeling guilty sa kabusugan, hehe.
Have you tasted their spring vegetable wrap? It is so good! It makes a great breakfast when paired with an iced almond latte. :)
sybdive: they still have it till now? is that new? parang didn't notice that one..
peachkins: yah it's easy to make nga. gusto ko rin gayahin.
dj: korek!!
I am not really fond of pasta pero mura siya so I might try it when I visit Starbucks. Sana available siya in every branch.
xoxo
MrsM
I am not really fond of pasta pero mura siya so I might try it when I visit Starbucks. Sana available siya in every branch.
xoxo
MrsM
I am not really fond of pasta pero mura siya so I might try it when I visit Starbucks. Sana available siya in every branch.
xoxo
MrsM
yeah and nakakabusog sya but healthy feeling after eating kasi veggies sya.. the pesto sauce was in a separate container so you can control how much you'd like to put in your salad. :D i'm interested to try the oriental salad. they have daw but i haven't seen it.
magaya nga yan!
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü