My sister ordered Teriyaki Chicken Don (oops, no photo.. sorry!) and Strawberry Milk Tea.
I had the Gyoza Miso Soup... udon noodles with gyoza in miso soup.
My noodle soup tasted so-so.. didn't quite enjoy it. My sister said her chicken teriyaki tasted just like those from regular Japanese fastfoods, but the strawberry milk tea was quite good. She was expecting it to be sweeter though.




11 shout-outs:
my gosh....ang salap...nakakaingit....pede patikim...ehehehhe!
salamat sa dalaw!
heya! I added your blog to my blog list.. hope ya dont mind! ingatz!
Love the miso soup!
Spice Up Your Life
dhemz: i like noodle soups from chinese restos better :P mas masarap.
richie: no prob. thanks for dropping by!
I'm not a fan of their noodle soups, but I live for their chicken chiizu maki, iced Royal Milk Tea, and seafood doria.
i haven't try Bubble Tea... we'll try it next time :)
I love strawberry! I will try their strawberry milk tea for sure!
xoxo
MrsM
Strawberry milk tea. Sounds refreshing...Happy weekend!
I love strawberry! I will try their strawberry milk tea for sure!
xoxo
MrsM
i haven't try Bubble Tea... we'll try it next time :)
heya! I added your blog to my blog list.. hope ya dont mind! ingatz!
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü