About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, February 9

Starbucks' Flourless Chocolate Brownie

A lot of people were raving about how yummy the flourless chocolate brownie in Starbucks is. Being a chocoholic and a big fan of sweets, I made sure not to miss this one.




Quoting the description from the Starbucks' website:


Chocolate Flourless Brownie
Rich, decadent and oh-so-good, this moist flourless chocolate brownie gets a triple dose of deep fudge-y flavor from dark chocolate, bittersweet chocolate and unsweetened cocoa then topped with smooth, light, buttery chocolate truffle buttercream icing. This will serve as the perfect treat after any meal. A truly heavenly brownie, yet a low carb-protein rich dessert.

Evein if most of them recommended that you have it warmed, I preferred to eat mine cold... straight from the fridge, just like how I usually love my cakes or pastries. Did I like it?


Yup, the icing was good and the brownie really has that fudgy flavor. It wasn't too sweet when it was cold but as I reach halfway through it, the brownie which isn't that cold anymore is slowly becoming a bit sweeter. You might think the slice is not that big but after finishing one slice, it's gets a bit heavy on the tummy.


If ever I'll buy one again, I think I made the right choice to eat it cold rather than warmed since I might not be able to tolerate the sweetness of the brownie. Good treat once in a while especially for those who love sweets!

7 shout-outs:

Kitten said...

Looks really yummy, will try this one when I chance to starbucks again

Chew On This said...

something as sweet must be good with no-sugar coffee :)

Diane said...

Wow! I saw that a week ago at Shang and it looked huge for a person to eat. Definitely this one is for sharing with the hubby. :D

u8mypinkcookies said...

it depends on who's eating it. you can eat it alone or share with someone :)

u8mypinkcookies said...

Yup! had it with black coffee.. perfect.

u8mypinkcookies said...

cool! :)

cheng said...

looks really enticing.. i should try this one..

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü