Guinataang Halo-Halo from Tapa King!
For Php58, you get a bowl of guinataan with ube, camote, saging na saba, tapioca and bilo-bilo. Taste was good; it has that taste of ube and jackfruit which I like! It was the first time I tried and it didn't disappoint. Good enough for its price.
But comparing it to Via Mare's, Tapa King has lesser ingredients. Via Mare would still top my list since they didn't scrimp on the ingredients especially the saging na saba and bilo-bilo.




12 shout-outs:
Via Mare's still serves the best Pinoy dishes. I can still taste the oyster Rockefeller we had years ago. =)
I haven't tried Tapa King's Guinataan, pero since you mentioned that the taste of the Jackfruit is very apparent, I might try it one of these days :)
OMG this is so yummy!
Fresh Miki
di pa ako nakatry neto..
dropping by from YS! here's my entry..see yah there!
have a Blessed Sunday!
nii ang mahal! =P
Ginataan!!! the food that I always love to eat during rainy days. =) Thanks for blogging, flashback of childhood memories here =)
I haven't tried this favorite Pinoy desert/merienda from tapa king; it looks delicious! perhaps, it's just me that i think tapa king is really no-match to via mare. it's unlike david and goliath where the lesser one still has potential.
in pinas, you always get your money's worth. that's an ugly truth, isn't it?
oh, perfect for the weather! i soo remember we were talking of making bilo-bilo:)
Definitely perfect during a gloomy morning... Two servings, please! Hahaha!
Wanted to thank you for stopping by Hello Balloon too. Would love to stay in touch! :)
rainy days and guinataan...perfect! visiting from FTF!
btw, want to have a weekly badge-link-(semi)review exchange? Join Charmed Badge
I bet that taste soooo good:)
Visiting from YS!
Hope you can visit me back:)
http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/10/yummy-sunday-110-dried-squid.html
oh la la..been years na akong d nakatikim nito...kakadrooling!
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü