About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Saturday, November 12

Monde Coco Bites


Just sharing my recent grocery find...


Monde Coco Bites



Unlike the Butter Coconut cookies that I love, Coco Bites is a bit chewy rather than crunchy. It reminds me of coconut macaroons (most likely a crunchy version of it).



It tastes good; you can feel the texture of the coconut as you munch on the cookies. But given a choice, I still prefer Monde Butter Coconut biscuits (in yellow packaging) that I usually buy. I think Coco Bites would go well with black coffee.

9 shout-outs:

Sumi Go said...

I haven't tried this yet.. I really need to go grocery shopping soon ^^

Kitten said...

Hmmm, i got curious in the chewy part. Will have to try this then

Liz said...

Haven't tried this too. I'll look for this. :)

I played too. Mine is here.

Maricel Tan said...

Haven't tried this one yet, will head over the groceries to check on this soon :)

Visiting here from YS, mine's here: Fu Yuan Tea House. Hope you could visit it too! ^_^

Kim, USA said...

This is my favorite of all coconut biscuits. Monde got it right and I missed it. ^_^

Langka dish

Pinx said...

hmmmm...i just had Butter Coconut, and I still love it. i haven't tried this one yet... will definitely buy when i chance the grocery..maybe tom. visiting from YS!

Nancy said...

Same here! I so love butter coconut biscuits... walang kapantay na butter coconut, hehe.

But this one's also worth a try. We'll see...

IMRIZ said...

hmmm, i wanna try, too. not sure if its the same company that makes eggnogg and oh, i forgot the blue pack which are my kids favorite to cart in at the store:)

Timeless Confection said...

i should try this soon!!!thanks for this ha.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü