Sunday, November 27
Something that never fails me...
I'm so happy to still find this in Starbucks Bonifacio High Street...
FRUIT & NUT TOAST!! <3
I ordered one to- go and popped it in the toaster when I got home..
Truly, this never fails me! Starbucks, please don't remove this on your menu.. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 shout-outs:
Oh, haven't tried this yet. Fruit and nut toast souns like CHRISTMAS! gotta try this one!
hi there thanks for the visit! just followed you now...
I've tried several cakes, sandwiches etc. at starbucks and was most of the time pleased with my order.. I'll make sure we try this fruit loaf next time we visit!
Haven't tried this yet too, but it looks and sounds yummy :)
rome: only selected starbucks branches has this na.. :(
m@noy: yup me too!!
sumi: go go! ;D
ang sarap naman dito sa food blog mo puro pagkaing masasarap .i like toast isawsaw sa hot coffee.thanks for the visit .
Never tried this before. It never looked appealing to me kasi
The problem with Starbucks is that it panders too much to popular tastes as opposed to offering more exciting dishes. (Hence the disappearance of my favorite lemon polenta cake, orange poppyseed loaf, and the seasonal gingerbread latte.) Or, maybe I truly am a food snob; oh, well...
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü