Tuesday, January 17
Holy Kettle Corn Sweet & Salty
This really does not disappoint me.
I'm so happy I got to buy one the other day... I LOVE IT to bits!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give your cravings the green light. ♥
I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck
12 shout-outs:
I love Holy Kettle Corn! :) My father loves it too! ;)
love this too! their cheese flavor is also great! :)
There's a popped-corn snack called PopCorners where the popcorn is in chip form. The Kettle Corn variant tastes LOTS better than kiosk-sold kettle corn and, being air-popped, is LOTS healthier.
I love Holy Kettle Corn too! :D I enjoy munching on it especially when watching tv.. XD
Michy: favorite ko the sweet& salty one :)
Berylle: im not into cheese flavors but i've tried their Parmesan. Aside from sweet & salty, i love their bbq popcorn!
Midge: i think i saw Popcorners in Healthy Options, prolly try it next time.
Sumi: ditto!!
my favorite! healthier than chips! :)
My beau is also addicted to this stuff. He can NOT get enough of it
Much support, Christia
_______
Adventures of Spa Girl: Nuat Thai from Christia's World
Love Holy Kettle corn too!
I love Holly Kettle Corn!
I still prefer Taters though ♥
Join our giveaway!
http://everydayfoodbites.blogspot.com/2012/01/p-f-changs-giveaway.html
I eat Tony's Popcorn. ^_^
@foodie soul, Christia, J: yeah im addicted to this too!
@mimi: i havent tried taters kasi :P
@ishmael: oh you mean Chef Tony's? I super love it. HKC is a cheaper alternative :D
I like Holy Kettle too. For a time, my sister and I were addicted to this!
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü