About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Sunday, January 1

Sotanghon con Canton

Buddy's has always been our family's favorite. They've never failed us with their pancit Lucban, chami and miki-bihon (except for the pancit Shanghai we had last Noche Buena).


For Media Noche, we tried the Sotanghon Con Canton.


Like their other pancit dishes, it's stir-fried with lots of veggies topped with lechon kawali but using sotanghon and canton noodles.

This one was indeed yummy! It was very flavorful.. but not oily nor salty! My family totally loved it. Good pick to be part of last night's simple Media Noche. :)

8 shout-outs:

Sumi Go said...

Happy new year sis! :) More blessings and opportunities to you and your family this 2012.. ^^

michymichymoo said...

I love Buddy's! Happy new year! :)

michymichymoo said...

I love Buddy's! Happy new year! :)

Run DMT said...

Happy New Year!

That looks so yummy. I can see why it's a favorite.

Thanks for stopping by for Friday Food Fight!

Aylin Vedad said...

I love Buddy's! Have a blessed and prosperous "Happy New Year" =)

Midge said...

Their palabok special is super and absolutely perfect with the longsilog. You won't fit into any of your clothes afterwards, but the flavors are to die for. ;D

docgelo said...

sarap! any local noodle dish that looks that good is fine to me!

happy 2012 blog buddy! :D

J said...

You got me sold at lechon kawali hahaha.

Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü