About my Blog

I am not a glutton – I am an explorer of food. -Erma Bombeck

Thursday, July 12

Spicy Asado Siopao

I like the regular asado and bola-bola siopao from 7-11 but when I got to try this, I just gained a new favorite!


Anything spicy fits my taste, I guess that's the reason why I easily like this one. The dough was soft and the spicy asado filling wasn't too dry and very flavorful (which is a plus for me since I never put the sauce in my siopao).


Very reasonably priced at P39 since it was big and enough to make you full. Hope they try to make spicy bola-bola too! I've always preferred bola-bola over asado. :)

My entry for this week's Food Trip Friday and Food Friday.

10 shout-outs:

michymichymoo said...

It's been a while since I had 7-eleven siopao. I got to try this soon! ;)

http://www.dekaphobe.com/

J said...

I love (and miss!) siopao... pero mas gusto ko yung Asado. Have you tried those from Eng Bee Tin bakery? Masarap siya! Naalala ko nung nakita ko itong post mo heheh.

Iska said...

Siopao asado my favorite! Spicy sounds fantastic :-)

Dude for Food said...

Yum, have to check this out at 7-11 soon...

Gita Asuncion said...

masarap nga their asado siopao. and malaki pa. with the spicy tag, i think hubs and i will try this next time. sounds really hot and good. ;)

Leah H. said...

When I was in Pinas, Asado siopao was my favorite. I have not try the spicy one before. Hmmn, I love hot and spicy foods pa naman:)

Visiting for FTF- hope you can stop by..

http://myrecipecollection.info/2012/07/ice-candy-in-mix-flavors.html

Jeanny said...

my favorite siopao in 7-11

maiylah said...

i still have to try their siopao! that looks good!!!

thanks so much for sharing and linking over at Food Friday! :)

♥ Willa @ Postage Journal♥ said...

definitely my favorite siopao flavor!!!

lencilicious (Luto Ni Nanay) said...

I love siopao so much. And I wish there's 7-11 here.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü