I bought this during the recent Member's Treat in S&R. It was "Buy One, Take One" for less than Php100. Pretty good deal.
It tasted quite good; a bit sweet but tends to be nakakaumay after you've munched on several pieces. Texture reminded me of oatmeal cookies. I'd prefer if they mix or coat it with chocolate to give it a different flavor. Oh, and make sure you have a glass of water beside you 'coz this cookie will make you thirsty.
Monday, October 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 shout-outs:
I've tried it at tama ka nakakaumay nga. hehehe!
Baka pag masobrahan ka lang tsaka ka mauumay hehehe... I'd still try it.
@anney: diba? something sa taste nung cookies e. hehe.
@marjorie: yah, weird but iba yung umay factor nya compared to oatmeal cookies. i think dahil sa sweetness nung cookies.
I've been seeing a lot of these cookies everywhere, but I'm not really a cookie lover. I only buy cookies when my son requests for them. If he asks me to buy this, then I will most definitely will.
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü