See how big the serving is?? It's really filling for only P95 (without drinks). Yum yum!
Friday, May 27
Frankfurter with Toast
One of my favorites from Country Style aside from their Ham Sandwich, Spaghetti and Cappuccino Muffin is the FRANKFURTER WITH TOAST.
It's served with two slices toasted wheat bread or you can opt to have it with rice instead. I usually request that they do not put butter on the bread since I prefer it with catsup and mustard. But since their staff didn't follow my instructions, I ate just half a slice of the toasted bread since I find it too sweet and won't blend well with the taste of my preferred condiments.
See how big the serving is?? It's really filling for only P95 (without drinks). Yum yum!
See how big the serving is?? It's really filling for only P95 (without drinks). Yum yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 shout-outs:
Yummy!
It's really only
P95? That's a great deal and delicious breakfast :)
looks yummy, my kids would love this! Visitng for FTF, here is my Sinigang na Sugpo
Wow..I miss Country Style..its been years...good to know until now meron pa rin pala.kakatakam naman ang frankfurters na yan!
yum, yum! who would resist this food?
oh lala...my golly! so yummy! thanks for dropping by my FTF!
yummy...would love to have that together with scrambled eggs! ;)
yummy! i love their muffins and coffee.:p
Thanks for joining FTF again and I hope you will put at least a text link next time if not the badge.
sounds like a complete meal and looks very delicious...anyway, have a great day! -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...
@aylin: super good. busog!!
@jellybelly: its i think P160 but they have this promo called SUB OF THE DAY where they feature a certain sandwich for a certain day of the week for only P99. sulit.. :)
@joey, cecile, dhemz, maiylah, cheerful: yummy 100%!!
@marelie: yup but few branches left. :(
@luna: love their muffin too... :D
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü