You all are aware that I love cakes... most especially chocolate cakes! I've been eyeing to try Purple Oven cakes and luckily, we had a chance to buy a whole cake the other day. Purple Oven is (they say) Starbucks' supplier.. so that made me more interested to try it!
I read about the CHOCOLATE CAMPFIRE cake. Imagine... chocolate chiffon cake layered with milk choco fudge and chocolate chips covered with marshmallow icing! Isn't it pure heaven?? I got interested to buy it since I love Chocolate Kiss Cafe's Devil's Food Cake and there was also this one-time (I think it was two Christmases ago) that Starbucks offered a special Chocolate Marshmallow Cake for a limited time.
See how chocolatey the cake is? Surprisingly, the cake itself wasn't sweet. A slice is enough to satisfy your sweet cravings. Love the chocolate chips mixed in that adds crunch to the cake.



29 shout-outs:
Purple oven's cakes are heaven in goodness! ;)
It looks yummy! Where's Purple Oven?
Delicious cake! Love ot :)
oooooh, i want, i want!!!! read somewhere that their dome cake is awesome, too! now you've given me an idea what to get for noche buena (kahit malayo pa, lol). :D
thanks for sharing over at Food Friday, pinkc00kies!
enjoy the weekend!
ang sarap naman.. parang s'mores cake!
cake is heaven for me plus coffee at the side.. OH MY, i'm craving now for a slice of cake!
wow.... looks super moist... sarap niyan
Oooooh the cake looks so good! I've been wanting to go to Purple Oven. Sana they have more branches :)
omg! too good to turn down! (:
wow! i love chocolate cake
heres my entry
Where is this? This looks so yummy! :)
wow... what an indulgence.
nkakainis naman ang sarap ng cake.. so tempting...
Uh! Oh! I wish i could have a slice from here. Look so yummy...Anyway, thanks for the visit sis.
Oh wow, cakes are <3! Most especially chocolate and red velvet ones. Sana Purple Oven can branch out here in Cebu too. Hehe!
OMG, sinfully good :) visitng from YS :)
oh my that cake look so delicious! parang very moist and mmmm chocolately ! where is purple oven? I want!
that's pure bliss! i wish purple oven has a branch near our crib :(
dear, where is purple oven? A friend gave chocolate crinkles from this brand before but forgot where it is... I think my friend said somewhere in Pasig.
@between bites: yup in pasig. but they opened a branch in makati few months ago so we bought the cake there :D
Alexa will love this. Looks so good!
Love this! Where is Purple oven? Hihi! - Marga aka thefoodwanderlust.com
wow, looks so delicious...i love cakes and i'm sure i will fall in-love with this one! visiting late from last week's FF, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great weekend. :)
Purple oven isn't the supplier for Starbucks anymore... at least not in the last couple of years. Have to try this though.. looks good :) Their bars and brownies aren't that good anymore - very dry .. at least from 2 years ago
Purple oven isn't the supplier for starbucks anymore... not in the last couple of years at least. But i must say, this looks yummy! have to try. Their brownies aren't that good anymore - very dry and lacks sweetness - just like eating bread. Last time I ate it was 2 years ago and because of that experience, never dared again.
ooohhh!! how i wish i'm still in makati. thanks for sharing.
The cake looks so sinfully yummy! :)
The cake looks yum! I've tried their pistachio stardust and i loved it too!:)
the cake looks so good. is it yummy?
Post a Comment
Thanks for sharing your thoughts... xoxo. Ü